"Don't Nag Your Husband During Lockdown, Malaysia's Government Advises Women"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Nag Your Husband During Lockdown, Malaysia's Government Advises Women

3.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The ministry's advice to women was not the only governmental misstep as it confronted the coronavirus. The country's movement control order on March 18 specified that only the "head of the household" should leave the house to purchase necessities.

While the order did not indicate whether that person was male or female, men took it upon themselves to brave the grocery store.

It didn't work out so well for many.

Facebook posts showed male heads of households having a tough go of it in the aisles, either staring in confusion at lists in their hands or taking instruction over their cellphones from central command back home.

Malaysian Cheanu Chew made fun of both himself and others in his Facebook post headlined "Attention All Men!" He advised: Shoppers "like me, don't forget to fully charge your phone before you execute your mission. Also, get enough sleep the night before so you can stay calm over the phone to minimise disruptions during your operation."

The supermarket chain Tesco Malaysia recognized there was a problem and swiftly came to the hapless male shopper's aid with a how-to guide.

It proclaimed, "Now all husbands can shop." And assured them, "Here at Tesco, we have your back!"
:russ:

Malay women make top tier housewives. I know a few Sudanese akhis who settled down with a few and their marriage lives are awesome, as there is a large Sudanese population in Malaysia who study and work there, visit the country for holidays as there are no visa restrictions for Sudanese visitors.

May Allah grant us all with Malay wives inshallah. If I don't manage to find a nice Syrian thing from Halab to marry, then I will go for one inshallah.

Malay women make top tier housewives. I know a few Sudanese akhis who settled down with a few and their marriage lives are awesome, as there is a large Sudanese population in Malaysia who study and work there, visit the country for holidays as their no visa restrictions for Sudanese visitors.

May Allah grant us all with Malay wives inshallah. If I don't manage to find a nice Syrian thing from Halab to marry, then I will go for one inshallah.
Brother how are Sudanese women?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
They have since been forced to retract their sexist statements and apologize for it.

aint no time for misogyny in the middle of a pandemic. They‘ve been forced to get their priorities straight.

They have since been forced to retract their sexist statements and apologize for it.

aint no time for misogyny in the middle of a pandemic. They‘ve been forced to get their priorities straight.
Dont act like its not Misogyny March :sass2:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
divorce rates about to hit lvls never before heard of

That's actually interesting I wonder how marriages will be effected , will this lead to a jump in divorce rates once everything settles down. People finally being forced to spend all day with each other and realsing this person isn't for them.

:ohhh:

How is it mysogyny?

Does anyone genuinely think the Malaysian government hates women?

If I think women tend to be emotional and cry more than men, I suppose that must also allegedly mean I hate women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending