The-Number-One-Reason-Your-Resume-Keeps-Ending-Up-In-The-Trash-Bin.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
A sand negro? I was hoping they’d at least see me as a pirate :banderas:
Pp9pH2j.jpg

Somalis are:

African

Pseudo-Arab (the names)

Muslim

Without a degree you will never get any good jobs in the West, harsh truth.

Don't listen to the bullshit that only works for privileged white people.

Mike Rowe is a con-artist paid by the Koch brothers to spread bullshit like this. He is paid lots of money to propagandise lies like going to university is bad and unionising is bad etc. American Elites don't want an educated population.

Going to university, particularly in a STEM subject has been proven to increase your chances of higher wages.

Mike Rowe is a con-artist paid by the Koch brothers to spread bullshit like this. He is paid lots of money to propagandise lies like going to university is bad and unionising is bad etc. American Elites don't want an educated population.

Going to university, particularly in a STEM subject has been proven to increase your chances of higher wages.

Good points.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
lol the only reason why I am in the West to begin with is to get a PHD in University, work here for a couple of years, and go back to Djibouti/Woqoyi Galbeed with my new found skills. The fuq is a trade school gonna do for me? I'm Muslim and Black, the two worse combinations to find a job ever without University/College degree.

lol the only reason why I am in the West to begin with is to get a PHD in University, work here for a couple of years, and go back to Djibouti/Woqoyi Galbeed with my new found skills. The fuq is a trade school gonna do for me? I'm Muslim and Black, the two worse combinations to find a job ever without University/College degree.

So, it is easy for u to get phd while living in the west than getting a job???is that what u implying?

Trending