no wonder most of the xalimos are into BLMs and have become SJWs

Sol

?
most somalis in my end are enrolled in one of these
- political science
- business administration
- african studies (99% nayaas)

no wonder most of the xalimos are into BLMs and have become SJWs

Are you in the states? In the UK everyone I know either goes into Engineering, Medicine, or Business.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If u have to pay out of your pockets don't go. Instead, go to trade schools and learn new skills. Do u agree?

I agree. Skilled manufacturers are paid 70 thousand a year

dr.leorio

death\emitter
If you're not doing STEM then do NOT go to college/university. People who get degrees in humanity subjects are suffering and will never be able to pay back the debt.

You're better off joining the job market right away and saving all your money.

Going to University was a nobrainer 20years ago but times have changed.

Apollo

VIP
If you're not doing STEM then do NOT go to college/university. People who get degrees in humanity subjects are suffering and will never be able to pay back the debt.

You're better off joining the job market right away and saving all your money.

Going to University was a nobrainer 20years ago but times have changed.

The 'non-degree to the middle/upper class route' only really works for white people (or natives of a country at least).

Foreigners/nonwhites have to prove themselves with credentials or else you will only get lower class jobs.

Any degree is better than being unemployed and hanging in coffee shops or driving cabs and Uber. Get more qualifications in women, African, indigenous or Baasta iyo bananas studies if you could haggle a job with it or get a PhD on it and become a university researcher. Having said that, if your scores are average, see a career counselor and be open minded about your future career and h/she might advice into a well paying tradie job. I saw a 18 year old Halima electrician apprentice and so many young Farah’s are unemployed and are doing nothing. As soon as they see you, ‘Ina Adeer, I’m short of lunch money’, he wants to eat in a restaurant. They’re now faking mental health conditions not to be disturbed by the welfare office. Some will succeed and others will sink. The choice is yours.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are:

African

Pseudo-Arab (the names)

Muslim

Without a degree you will never get any good jobs in the West, harsh truth.

Don't listen to the bullshit that only works for privileged white people.

The 'non-degree to the middle/upper class route' only really works for white people (or natives of a country at least).

Foreigners/nonwhites have to prove themselves with credentials or else you will only get lower class jobs.

Not necessarily it depends on what the profession is and how saturated the market is worldwide.

dr.leorio

death\emitter

You have a point but their are other options besides Uni. Apprenticeship and working a blue color job is a dignified way to make a living. Electricians and welders make a lot more money then any psychology major I know.

Apollo

VIP
You have a point but their are other options besides Uni. Apprenticeship and working a blue color job is a dignified way to make a living. Electricians and welders make a lot more money then any psychology major I know.

I was thinking more along the lines of young Somalis who are capable of doing degree level education. If they have the ability they should consider it.

But of course if one is not academically inclined then some of those blue color routes are also acceptable.

Just don't fall for the ''college dropout now billionaire scams'' you see around the internet. They are extremely uncommon in real life.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I was thinking more along the lines of young Somalis who are capable of doing degree level education. If they have the ability they should consider it.

But of course if one is not academically inclined then some of those blue color routes are also acceptable.

Just don't fall for the ''college dropout now billionaire scams'' you see around the internet. They are extremely uncommon in real life.

Agreed. Those 1 in a million people are the exception to the rule.

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis are:

African

Pseudo-Arab (the names)

Muslim

not in the US, you can go down the entrepreneurship route

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Somalis are:

African

Pseudo-Arab (the names)

Muslim

Abdi: hi may I work in this hospital as a neurosurgeon?

Bob: display your credentials

Abdi: are you aware that the early Neolithic farmer ancestry of Europeans is almost identical to the ancient Natufian ancestry in somalis? Are you also aware that the WHG ancestry in Europeans is very closely related to the UHG component that the ancient natufians had?

Bob: you are hired!
black-white-hands-shaking-close-260nw-614178449.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Abdi: hi May I work in this hospital as a neurosurgeon?

Bob: display your credentials

Abdi: are you aware that the early Neolithic farmer ancestry of Europeans is almost identical to the ancient Natufian ancestry in somalis? Are you also aware that the WHG ancestry in Europeans is very closely related to the UHG component that the ancient natufians had?

Bob: you are hired!
black-white-hands-shaking-close-260nw-614178449.jpg

More like this:

They will think you look like this:

Abu-Hamza--009.jpg

images

And through your CV away.

The-Number-One-Reason-Your-Resume-Keeps-Ending-Up-In-The-Trash-Bin.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Trending

Latest posts