Don't ask a girl about her qolo or you'll end up like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This Fabolous looking freshie should know there is a farsamo way to ask.about that.

Horta, Shamis qoloma tahay ina adeero? :)

S

Shamis

What's the farsamo way? He went too far in my opinion and he should have accepted the first thing she said.

I don't want to say what clan seeing as I already know we're not related :D

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:childplease: I always ask chicks their qolo but I ask what region they come from and now then go from there.:drakelaugh:

Lately I've been running into langaabs tho.:damedamn:I ain't want my kids to have langaab reer abti.:damn:

S

Shamis

It shouldn't have to be that easy :damn: I hope that changes. My reer are small and we're very close so it's not a bad thing to have a stub of a family tree.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What's the farsamo way? He went too far in my opinion and he should have accepted the first thing she said.

I don't want to say what clan seeing as I already know we're not related :D

Just ask what tuulo she is from, and take it from there lol.

What tuulo are you from, walaal? :D

S

Shamis

My parents and my grandparents are from completely different tuulos to each other. I wasn't born in Somalia so that makes me just Somali.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Who asks about qabil anymore? I troll them by praising a random Somali city or political figure and deduce their clan based on their response. :drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It shouldn't have to be that easy :damn: I hope that changes. My reer are small and we're very close so it's not a bad thing to have a stub of a family tree.
:ohhh:You're probably one of the langaabs I ran into.:mjlaugh: Tbh I'd like to marry from a big family. More abtis and habar yars for my future soldiers. :win:

S

Shamis

I'm very blessed - I've had so many holidays that were sorted because of my small reer being close across the globe - the love was immeasurable. I know some people from big clans who are practically orphans because their families don't get on with each other. You never know what sort of family you're going to marry into so chose your bride and a decent immediate family.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm very blessed - I've had so many holidays that were sorted because of my small reer being close across the globe - the love was immeasurable. I know some people from big clans who are practically orphans because their families don't get on with each other. You never know what sort of family you're going to marry into so chose your bride and a decent immediate family.
:wow:Nayaahe you just spit some truth. If you weren't gaalo I'd take you and your small langaab family in with open arms. Lkn yaac:camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:comeon:
What's your situation like? Taken? Lonely? Somewhat lonely? If you ever need a Karbaash in the sariir you know who to hola at.:westbrookswag:

S

Shamis

I don't even wear nude lipstick - you're barking up the wrong tree.

S

Shamis

You wanted me to ask what type of mattress because I'm an atheist and automatically a slag? Wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending