DONT ALWAYS BELIEVE when majority madoow criminals go around saying US police are overwhelmingly racist and ethnocentric. Check this out. Look at that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
White people are the LAW of the land. Black people are just bottom dwellers. You know, if humanity came up with a device that scientifically proved which heart of which human is brave, White people and Arab people's hearts will be found brave. And ironically Somali hearts too. (although, today Arabs are crap. Sahaba days Arabs were braver. And also Ottoman. Somali hearts are beginning to be questionable after watching the Ohio Somali boys along with the women fighting one old arab man)

You have no idea how many times i have seen prank videos of a boy or a man with his girlfriend or wife, being pranked, scared by a clown monster or a little scary doll monster.

The black man usually runs for his life, leaving the woman screaming behind.

I have seen skinny white boys, who could be damaged by the wind, stand and face the danger like a lion . Even shielding their women. I don't know whether it is bravery of the heart or it is intellectual power to access the danger at hand. ALL i know is-- Black man reacts to his instincts. Which is run....run.. maybe running towards the left over chicken fries.

Just yesterday i saw on TV an OLD WHITE MAN leap into a pond to save his little dog in the mouth of a crocodile. He literally split apart the croc mouth and the little dog ran out for his life, thankful that his owner loved him in that degree.

You think if it was a black dog owner he would have gone to the pond even though the pond is his waist size? A Black man can't even swim

Last edited:
White people are the LAW of the land. Black people are just bottom dwellers. You know, if humanity came up with a device that scientifically proved which heart of which human is brave, White people and Arab people's hearts will be found brave. And ironically Somali hearts too. (although, today Arabs are crap. Sahaba days Arabs were braver. And also Ottomans & Somali hearts are beginning to be questionable after watching the Ohio Somali boys along with the women fighting one old arab man)

You have no idea how many times i have seen prank videos of a boy or a man with his girlfriend and wife, being pranked, scared by a clown monster or a little scary doll monster.

I have seen skinny white boys, who could be damaged by the wind, stand and face the danger like a lion . Even shielding their women. I don't know whether it is bravery of the heart or it is intellectual power to access the danger at hand. ALL i know is-- Black man reacts to his instincts. Which is run....run.. maybe running towards the left over chicken fries.

Just yesterday i saw on TV an OLD WHITE MAN leap into a pond to save his little dog in the mouth of a crocodile. He literally split apart the croc mouth and the little dog ran for his life thankful that his owner loved him in that degree.

You think if it was a black dog owner he would have gone to the pond even though the pond is his waist size? A Black man can't even swim

The old Florida man saving his puppy from an aligator was on Reddit a few days ago. The Florida man didn't even break a sweat and had a cigar in his mouth the whole time. Nin raag ah.

Meanwhile, AA men:
:deadmanny::drakelaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The old Florida man saving his puppy from an aligator was on Reddit a few days ago. The Florida man didn't even break a sweat and had a cigar in his mouth the whole time. Nin raag ah.

Meanwhile, AA men:

1606229067869.png

Walaahi he had his cigaar in his mouth while doing all that work. Really amazing work.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Meanwhile, AA men:

looooooooooooool Can u imagine that poor girl being traumatized and her dad didn't save her??? looool

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
White people are the LAW of the land. Black people are just bottom dwellers. You know, if humanity came up with a device that scientifically proved which heart of which human is brave, White people and Arab people's hearts will be found brave. And ironically Somali hearts too. (although, today Arabs are crap. Sahaba days Arabs were braver. And also Ottoman. Somali hearts are beginning to be questionable after watching the Ohio Somali boys along with the women fighting one old arab man)

You have no idea how many times i have seen prank videos of a boy or a man with his girlfriend or wife, being pranked, scared by a clown monster or a little scary doll monster.

Just yesterday i saw on TV an OLD WHITE MAN leap into a pond to save his little dog in the mouth of a crocodile. He literally split apart the croc mouth and the little dog ran for his life thankful that his owner loved him in that degree.

Trending

Latest posts