Donda is finally out and it's a masterpiece

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Capture.PNG

Kanye-West-Donda-1.jpg

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Mid album

I disagree, The features are extraordinary and everyone delivers from Kid cudi all the way to jay-z. Also the melodic and rhythmic production of Kanye is better than ever in my opinion and this new gospel influence is executed well. Kanye's passion and love for his mother is palpable and overwhilming through out the album. Simply beautiful.

The album is not perfect and i dislike some of the tracks like Junya for example. Also the album is a little unpolished but besides that it's a great piece of art. Definitely not mid.

I disagree, The features are extraordinary and everyone delivers from Kid cudi all the way to jay-z. Also the melodic and rhythmic production of Kanye is better than ever in my opinion and this new gospel influence is executed well. Kanye's passion and love for his mother is palpable and overwhilming through out the album. Simply beautiful.

The album is not perfect and i dislike some of the tracks like Junya for example. Also the album is a little unpolished but besides that it's a great piece of art. Definitely not mid.
I gave the album a 9/10

Djokovic

Somali Arab
If u listen to this album it will turn u gay and Christian just like the vaccine makes u infertile

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This album is his best no doubt second to Graduation, this guy gospel themed beats and amazing transitions are unparalleled. He even used a boi1da beat to piss off Drake and sent some shots lol. I dont know how people comparing Drake to this guy because he produces excellent beats along with vocals that are unique. Drake is good but he uses ghostwriters and cant produce a single beat for shit.

Kanye is a musical genius

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Donda isn't just an album its a cultural reset, a reason to breathe, an escape from cruel world filled with thieves. It's art, the first gift you open on Eid, a hug from loved one everything you've ever wanted, everything you need

Trending