Donald trump's tweets

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I decided to head down the rabbit hole of this man's tweets and boy was it a ride.

This man is on another level of no self-awarness. Wallahi this is some of the most interesting shit I've come across mainly because it's from the president of America. Like holy shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I decided to head down the rabbit hole of this man's tweets and boy was it a ride.

This man is on another level of no self-awarness. Wallahi this is some of the most interesting shit I've come across mainly because it's from the president of America. Like holy shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

only a white person can get away with that kinda of behavior

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Trump did a great job banning Somalis from entering the US. He's also right about Autism.

The UK needs to follow suit. Trump is what Americans need. He will make America great again :salute:

@Yukon_Niner

Samoa had a measles outbreak last week and 70 babies died so far in that small island and now all schools and most businesses are closed in the island. There were American Christian religious zealots in the island preaching them that immunisation causes autism and is used as a population control method, that’s what they would like to happen. The mass deaths of children. This guy is an idiot.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Yukon_Niner

Samoa had a measles outbreak last week and 70 babies died so far in that small island and now all schools were closed in the island. There were American Christian religious zealots in the island preaching them that immunisation causes autism and is used as population control, that’s what they would like to happen. The mass deaths of children. This guy is an idiot.

Aussie

u r such a liberal! Now u r advocating for vaccines?? I mean, seriously do u have a brain of your own? Independent?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
only a white person can get away with that kinda of behavior
I can't imagine Obama ever doing this.

@Yukon_Niner

Samoa had a measles outbreak last week and 70 babies died so far in that small island and now all schools were closed in the island. There were American Christian religious zealots in the island preaching them that immunisation causes autism and is used as population control, that’s what they would like to happen. The mass deaths of children. This guy is an idiot.
Yep read about this quite recently although I haven't heard about it being linked to evangelicals. I really and truly do hope these cunts advocating against vaccinations get some sort life threatening tropical disease, the amount of ignorance is baffling. I can understand if one wasn't educated on what vaccinations do but not what those peddling false info do.

It's taken out thousand in the DRC

Link to anyone who hasn't read about it vaccinate your kids.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...h-toll-rises-53-children-191202025219656.html

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Eeddo, your kids didn’t get the autism from vaccines, they inherited from you. Take your medication Eeddo.

now u r insulting my kids??? bisinka, that is not kind,

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

I can't imagine Obama ever doing this.

Yep read about this quite recently although I haven't heard about it being linked to evangelicals. I really and truly do hope these cunts advocating against vaccinations get some sort life threatening tropical disease, the amount of ignorance is baffling. I can understand if one wasn't educated on what vaccinations do but not what those peddling false info do.

It's taken out thousand in the DRC

Link to anyone who hasn't read about it vaccinate your kids.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...h-toll-rises-53-children-191202025219656.html

@Yukon_Niner

Unlike other pacific islands, Samoans have been successfully converted to evangelism by American evangelicals. Alcoholism, family and all kinds of violence is very rampant while they sing Jesus saves every Sunday in one of the American churches. They should concentrate dealing with these societal “men” Issues/problems rather than opposing vaccinating children from diseases.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Someone needs to bring his old tweets out, and spread them quick online, especially the one about vaccines causing autistim.

Trending

Latest posts