Donald trump's funny Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Trump on Trump
“[The press] used to think that I was really this horrible, flame-throwing, terrible tyrant. Right? Now I go on a television show, where basically what I do is I fire people, and everyone thinks I’m such a nice guy. Which tells you what a bad image I had.” — “Larry King Live,” 2005

“Usually if I fire somebody who’s bad, I’ll tell them how great they are. Because I don’t want to hurt people’s feelings.” — “Larry King Live,” 2005

“Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich.” — “Good Morning America“, 2011

“I don’t wear a ‘rug’—it’s mine. And I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries that didn’t work.” —Twitter, to @Cher

“You know, wealthy people don’t like me.”— CNN, 1988

“When I think I’m right, nothing bothers me.” — “60 Minutes“, 1985

“There are two publics as far as I’m concerned. The real public and then there’s the New York society horseshit. The real public has always liked Donald Trump.” — Vanity Fair, 1990

“Give them the old Trump bullshit” — To architect Der Scutt before 1980 Trump Tower design press conference, according to Vanity Fair, 1990

“I could be happy living in a studio apartment.” — Playboy, 1990

“I have a great relationship with the blacks.” — Talk1300 Radio, Albany.

“I believe [the media] like making me out to be something more sinister than I really am.” — “60 Minutes“, 1985

“I will be so good at the military your head will spin.” — “The Hugh Hewitt Show,” 2015

“I had some beautiful pictures taken in which I had a big smile on my face. I looked happy, I looked content, I looked like a very nice person, which in theory I am.” — Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again, 2012

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I've good relationship with blacks.

"We do, if it’s illegals, in other words, if it’s everybody, but people that are legally living here, I’m doing very well. In other words, people that are here, like Hispanics that are in the country, I’m doing very well. People that vote. Like people leaving voting booths and all, I’m doing very well with them.” — responding to negative poll numbers, The Washington Post, 2016

“I think of myself as a young guy, but I’m not so young anymore. And I’ve been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.” — Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer, 2004

“We’re totally predictable. And predictable is bad. Sitting at a meeting like this and explaining my views and if I do become president, I have these views that are down for the other side to look at, you know. I hate being so open.” — The Washington Post, 2016

“I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it’s literally going to cease to exist.” — Playboy, 1990

“I will be the greatest jobs president God ever created.” — campaign announcement, 2015

“Bing bing, bong bong, bing bing bing” — “Lincoln Day” speech on political lobbying, 2015

“Romney — I have a Gucci store that’s worth more than Romney.” — Des Moines Register, June 2015

“I enjoy it, I enjoy the system. I doubt I’ll ever be involved with politics beyond what I do right now, but I do enjoy the system. I find it, a really, really beautiful thing to watch.” — CNN, 1988

“I don’t want the Presidency. I’m going to help a lot of people with my foundation–and for me, the grass isn’t always greener.” — Playboy, 1990

“Perhaps I shouldn’t campaign at all, I’ll just, you know, I’ll ride it right into the White House.” — “Larry King Live,” 1999

“Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, and so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great President. They are fine people. Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she’s a great trooper. Her history is far from being over.” — Trump University Blog, 2008

“How stupid are the people of Iowa?” — on claims made by rival Ben Carson, Ft. Dodge Iowa rally, 2015.

“I’m a negotiator, like you folks.” —addressing the Republican Jewish Coalition, 2015

Trump on Foreign Affairs
“I’ve always thought about the issue of nuclear war; it’s a very important element in my thought process. It’s the ultimate, the ultimate catastrophe, the biggest problem this world has, and nobody’s focusing on the nuts and bolts of it. It’s a little like sickness. People don’t believe they’re going to get sick until they do. Nobody wants to talk about it. I believe the greatest of all stupidities is people’s believing it will never happen, because everybody knows how destructive it will be, so nobody uses weapons. What bullshit.” — Playboy, 1990

“I’ll tell you one thing, this is a very good looking group of people here. Could I just go around so I know who the hell I’m talking to?” — responding to a question about using nuclear weapons against ISIS, The Washington Post, 2016

“Listen, you motherfuckers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!” — on China, Las Vegas speech, 2011.

“I don’t want to use the word ‘screwed’, but I screwed him.” — on renting land to Muammar Qaddafi, “Fox and Friends“, 2011

“I have tremendous respect for the Japanese people, I mean, you can respect somebody that’s beating the hell out of you.” — “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” 1988

“I’ll shake hands. I shake hands with people. But it’s not something I like — look, I’m not a huge fan of Japan, but I love their custom.” — “Larry King Live,” 2005

“The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.” — Twitter, 2012

“We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country” — Ft. Wayne Indiana Rally, 2016.

160523-trump-social-card-5.1.png

Trump on Women
“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” —Esquire, 1991

“.@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.” — Twitter, 2012

“Nobody cares about the talent [in beauty pageants]. There’s only one talent you care about, and that’s the look talent. You don’t give a shit if a girl can play a violin like the greatest violinist in the world. You want to know what does she look like.” — TrumpNation, 2005

“She’s really cute, I have to tell you, she’s really bouncy, really cute, She’s about 5-foot-1. Do you like girls that are 5-foot-1? They come up to you know where.” — Trump on Eva Longoria, “The Howard Stern Show”, 2005

“A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10” — “The Howard Stern Show”

“[Angelina Jolie]’s been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby, OK, with the other side. And, I just don’t even find her attractive.” — “Larry King Live,” 2006

“There has to be some form of punishment” [for women who seek abortions] — MSNBC forum, 2016

“Rosie O’Donnell’s disgusting both inside and out. You take a look at her, she’s a slob. She talks like a truck driver, she doesn’t have her facts, she’ll say anything that comes to her mind.” — “The Insider,” 2006

“I’d like to take some money out of her fatass pockets.” — on Rosie O’Donnell, “The Insider,” 2006

“She better be careful or I’ll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend. Why would she stay with Rosie if she had another choice?” — on Rosie O’Donnell “The Insider” 2006

“The boob job is terrible. They look like two lightbulbs coming out of her body.” — on actress Carmen Electra, “The Howard Stern Show

“Well, absolutely. It’s record-setting. In the old days, they’d say she has a bad body” — On whether Kim Kardashian’s butt is too big, “The Howard Stern Show,” 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending