Donald Trump says he will carry out the largest domestic deportation operation in American history

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wasn't Kamala repeating the "you need to go back"
I don’t keep up with what Kamala says but Hamza Warfa was bragging about how easy it is to get into America as a refugee now that they’re copying Canada’s 5 sponsor policy.

It was kinda weird lol. Like being a tahriib salesman while saying Somalia is progressing is quite contradictory but at least he’s doing for Somalis I guess

I don’t keep up with what Kamala says but Hamza Warfa was bragging about how easy it is to get into America as a refugee now that they’re copying Canada’s 5 sponsor policy.

It was kinda weird lol. Like being a tahriib salesman while saying Somalia is progressing is quite contradictory but at least he’s doing for Somalis I guess
There are 100 million Irish Americans and 50 million polish Americans so what is wrong with 10 million Somali Americans?

I have a feeling Somalis are gonna get targeted. For such a tiny portion of the American population he did single us out a lot. It’s worrisome.

He targets Somalis in Minnesota because that state is purple, meaning it can go red (Republican) or blue (Democrats). So he figured out a way to energize the white working class by telling them these poor refugees are given priority over you. He is playing into their fear.

Let us remember Trump always extended the TPS (Temporary Protected Status) for the Somalis whose immigration cases were denied by the US govt. He only deported those who were convicted of a crime and were not American citizens. His attacks on the Somalis in Minnesota should be seen for what it is: A ploy to energize the white working class and get them to the voting booth.

He was much better for Somalia back home as he diverted the funding to Ethiopian and Kenyan forces outside of ATMIS and make sure the money goes to the Somali forces. He opposed to interventionist foreign policy led by the State Department. So while his rhetoric may be bad during the election season, but when it came to foreign policy, he was far better for Africa than the deep state.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He hasn’t. He even copied the Canadian ‘5 people sponsor a refugee’ policy. Somalis are getting into America easily now
Biden is a commie and has flooded America with illegals. He has become Trudeau 2.0, Canada is a disaster now due to mass immigration under his administration. US will soon follow if they dont close the floodgates

This guy, like most politicians, promised a lot of very similar things in 2016, he never actually did it. He'll just say whatever will rile up his fans lmao.

Biden is a commie and has flooded America with illegals. He has become Trudeau 2.0, Canada is a disaster now due to mass immigration under his administration. US will soon follow if they dont close the floodgates
It's already too late, Hispanics are now the majority of the population in Texas. This flood of Hispanics has been happening for decades and now the local population are vastly outnumbered by the Hispanics from Mexico/ South America. Texas used to be white majority not that long ago, now it's run by Hispanics.

It's already too late, Hispanics are now the majority of the population in Texas. This flood of Hispanics has been happening for decades and now the local population are vastly outnumbered by the Hispanics from Mexico/ South America. Texas used to be white majority not that long ago, now it's run by Hispanics.
Yes, Texas is run by Mexicans, Florida is run by Italian Cubans and Minnesota is run by Somalis

Trending

Latest posts