Donald Trump files to run for US president again in 2024

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Then what is funny about wanting a world where one can have economic freedom, fair political system, and ability to say what they want with no persecution.

What is funny about wanting a world of communism, where there is no oppression and only pure equality.

Both of these are wet dreams and you look just as retarded as a communist.

That’s why people outside of America laugh at you billionaire simps.

:russ:

What is funny about wanting a world of communism, where there is no oppression and only pure equality.

Both of these are wet dreams and you look just as retarded as a communist.

That’s why people outside of America laugh at you billionaire simps.

:russ:
I am not a pessimist like you, although I realize the entire world wont change, we should still hope for a better and fairer world. Nations that cannot even afford the fundamental right of free speech should be left in the past. Also I am not a billionaire simp idk what your on about. I am for free healthcare, free education, high taxes on the wealthy, a welfare system for the poor, green energy, and a free market with government only intervening in the interest of citizens. Not everyone on the internet that supports a free democratic world is a republican billionaire bootlicker.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am for free healthcare, free education, high taxes on the wealthy, a welfare system for the poor, green energy, and a free market with government only intervening in the interest of citizens.

These are all good things but don’t say you’re pro-free market.

Also pure democracy doesn’t work out great, America is a perfect example.

The most stable countries are generally constitutional monarchies, they have free speech and voting with a smidge of dictatorship.

These are all good things but don’t say you’re pro-free market.

Also pure democracy doesn’t work out great, America is a perfect example.

The most stable countries are generally constitutional monarchies, they have free speech and voting with a smidge of dictatorship.
We can agree to disagree. No country in the world is a pure free market, they all have some sort of government regulation this isn't 18th century Britain. Me personally, I don't feel comfortable with a monarchy or dictatorship. Of course I would always prefer a caliphate with Sharia above everything else, but that is gone until the Mahdi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Watch the full speech here, reminds me of that historic 'escalator' moment in 2016 when he announced his Presidency.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Watch the full speech here, reminds me of that historic 'escalator' moment in 2016 when he announced his Presidency.

Absolutely NOT. He looks tired, out of breath, and not as vibrant as he usually is.

Desantis is Defuture

He's doing it just to escape the mounting legal cases against him and his brand. All the candidates he supported for the midterms lost badly. He is finished. Republican nomination will probably go to that guy from Florida. Do santos or something.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Be careful about making comments like this online. It can be misunderstood and you could be facing scrutiny from the feds. I hope you delete that comment.

I stand corrected! I Pray he has a natural heart attack!

Trending