Donald Trump files to run for US president again in 2024

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good. You can delete the other comment that you made. That way it is not visible to others. If you can't, ask the admin to do it for you. His supporters are many, and you don't want them coming after you. I wish you luck.

My naasos are ready huuno :(

My naasos are ready huuno :(

Btw, what happened to your "Staff Member" designation? You are no longer hot enough for the powers that be and they took it away from you? There were times you were hot, but if you lost the modship privilege. then that means that you're no longer hot for the powers that be. Isn't that right, her highness?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Btw, what happened to your "Staff Member" designation? You are no longer hot enough for the powers that be and they took it away from you? There were times you were hot, but if you lost the modship privilege. then that means that you're no longer hot for the powers that be. Isn't that right, her highness?

Yes. Dowager @Roorigeg the Power that be have cancelled me. :( I blame it on the insufferable weed smoking mod. Can u pass my regards? :(

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deep State has already hurt his movement so bad that the Republican/MAGA wave didn't materialize in the Midterms. If I were him, I would wait for until the dust settles and perhaps announce it in late 2023 or may be support a candidate with similar views.
They are trying to divide Republicans with DeSantis camp I cant until Trump cooks this guy in debates. He only got popular due to Trump supporters and now is trying to stab him in the back. I am glad Trump is running again, America was much better than without staggering inflation and energy crisis we have now

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are trying to divide Republicans with DeSantis camp I cant until Trump cooks this guy in debates. He only got popular due to Trump supporters and now is trying to stab him in the back. I am glad Trump is running again, America was much better than without staggering inflation and energy crisis we have now

are your naaso C cup or D cup?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1668611313345.png

@Roorigeg

The deep state cut through his popularity. They defined him and his MAGA movement to be extremists, and after constant mainstream media propaganda, the sheeple was turned against them. I personally don't care either side, but it seems the deep state has the upper hand after the Midterms over Trump and his MAGA hooligans.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Unless something new comes up, it seems Trump era is going down. They allow themselves to be defined as extremists who are driven by white nationalist forces. This is how the deep state through their mainstream media defined them. And MAGA crowd was not clever enough to make sure that label doesn't stick on them.

Hugs huuno

Trending

Latest posts