Donald Trump demonizes Ilhan Omar again

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yaah allah plz allow adeer Biden to win WLtHMf6.png

Let's be honest here both Ilhan and Trimp are supported by Zionists each one executing one of their programs.

One is to embolden the state o Israel the other is to sell LGBT rights to make white population to dwindle with having minorities as casualty.

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Let's be honest here both Ilhan and Trimp are supported by Zionists each one executing one of their programs.

One is to embolden the state o Israel the other is to sell LGBT rights to make white population to dwindle with having minorities as casualty.
They are both clowns who put the self intrest of the people who help fininace their careers first, basically like every politician

Biden is a snake just like Obama, don’t vote for him. His foreign policy would be detrimental to Somalia and countries allied to the Turkish state. At least Donald Trump is the Devil you know, Biden is the devil in secret.

the foreign policy doesn't really change. the president is basically just a figurehead.

look at what's happened to Saudi since Trump.

either way, the white house will be pushing an anti-Islam agenda. at least with Biden, women with hijab will be safer to walk the streets, overt racism will be less of a thing and Biden will very likely make funny mistakes when he talks.

Democrats are not different from Republicans.
But Rebublicabs don't hide their policies.

the problem with Democrats is that they use friendliness and free stuff to lure people in and then brainwash them with Marxist-type ideology.

imo the Democrats are maybe worse if you're not aware of their tricks. but as long as you're aware of the Democrat tricks, I think the Republicans are worse.

imo the Democrats can't really cause you trouble as an individual if you already know about their ways. then they create an environment that isn't overtly hostile- whereas the Republicans promote an environment that is overtly hostile and may directly try to cause you trouble.

if you're naïve and don't know what you're dealing with- I think Dems are worse. but if you see through Dem trickery, I think Republicans are worse

I don't blame trump tbh. In fact I think he's being too soft on the jew-lover aka Ilhan Mynett. He should revoke her citizenship and kick The jew-lover MJ back to the sh1thole that she came from. She can keep supporting the LGBTQXYZ in butt-land if she wants.

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Biden is a snake just like Obama, don’t vote for him. His foreign policy would be detrimental to Somalia and countries allied to the Turkish state. At least Donald Trump is the Devil you know, Biden is the devil in secret.

So choose
the problem with Democrats is that they use friendliness and free stuff to lure people in and then brainwash them with Marxist-type ideology.

imo the Democrats are maybe worse if you're not aware of their tricks. but as long as you're aware of the Democrat tricks, I think the Republicans are worse.

imo the Democrats can't really cause you trouble as an individual if you already know about their ways. then they create an environment that isn't overtly hostile- whereas the Republicans promote an environment that is overtly hostile and may directly try to cause you trouble.

if you're naïve and don't know what you're dealing with- I think Dems are worse. but if you see through Dem trickery, I think Republicans are worse
” rep

[/QUOTE

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I don't blame trump tbh. In fact I think he's being too soft on the jew-lover aka Ilhan Mynett. He should revoke her citizenship and kick The jew-lover MJ back to the sh1thole that she came from. She can keep supporting the LGBTQXYZ in butt-land if she wants.
Ilhan Omar, not Mynett.

Somali incels siding with racist scum like Trump over our Somali sister.

Somali incels are the cadow of Somali progress.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

why you bootyclapping for Turkey let’s get the pressure off ourselves f*ck Turkey. We already getting drone striked to hell what’s the relation with Turkey doing to stop innocent people from dying in these drone strikes ? Somalis stay bootyclapping for some next country I’m tired of it. We constantly get shit on yet always trying to bootyclap for some next country that never speaks up for Us

Trending