Don’t mess with Putin or he’ll poison you (one time Teeri-Alpha’s uncle was given a poison capsule to poison a geeljire)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It was given to him by Ethiopia to poison a geeljire freedom fighter but fortunately the freedom fighter smelled a trap and never sticked around.

back to Putin

He poisoned some Western promoted qoomuluudh

My nigga

Putin is what all of us should aspire to be. A man who defends his nation to the core. Unlike @Teeri-Alpha and his cohorts who are agents of their Ethiopian husband/master

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1598025962448.png
...an ethically & Morally bankrupt murderer????????????

and the funny part is, the method is always consistent. If u irritate Putin, u get poisoned. And Putin denies it publicly. Amazing walaahi

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It was given to him by Ethiopia to poison a geeljire freedom fighter but fortunately the freedom fighter smelled a trap and never sticked around.

back to Putin

He poisoned some Western promoted qoomuluudh

My nigga

Putin is what all of us should aspire to be. A man who defends his nation to the core. Unlike @Teeri-Alpha and his cohorts who are agents of their Ethiopian husband/master
bruuhh whats the obsession with Teeri

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
bruuhh whats the obsession with Teeri

After I watched a video out of DhagaxBuur where I witnessed the Ethiopian flag flying over his people I became absolutely irate.
I want him to quit being the female of Ethiopia. His land is being occupied since his great grandfather. He has no reason to be on this forum. He needs to liberate his land. His oil is feeding a meat eating Hebashi in Addis Ababa. What a shame. What a pathetic state of existence. His preople have shamed the long proud warrior traditions of the Geeljire. His people have turned into a modern Oromos

Not a single drop of oil had been taken out since the British handed over the land in 1958. Every government has tried it.
It’s silly investing billions in a pipeline if that can be blown up with a grenade so easily hence why they need our negotiations and Involvement

try another lie and tricks I-door boy. On one Hand I-door lives in the land but only Teeri and his kind should go and free it but at the same time Teeri is a minority in the land ? Caqli I-door :what1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OG are my Kablallax brothers and strong allies

I see. Well u can take your Kablahhax brothers to the bank, they are not welcome in Kismayoo, your home town.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I see. Well u can take your Kablahhax brothers to the bank, they are not welcome in Kismayoo, your home town.

Well, they did invite us Majeerteens, to settle in the Jubbas, that they had just conquered from Gaal Madow, back in the mid 1800s.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, they did invite us Majeerteens, to settle in the Jubbas, that they had just conquered from Gaal Madow, back in the mid 1800s.

@Arma I have never seen u so animated like this. Is your mother an Ogadeen??? Wait don't answer before i take my aspirin

the I-door cow obsessed with Ogaden. She calls them studsand hot on one hand and insults them.

naya I was doing dhaanto in KiSmayo and Jubaland when Your langab tribe was stuck in Somaliland and I was busy expanding and trail blazing all the way from Jubaland to central Kenya

I piss on Jubaland and nothing a m1dgaan like you can do. Stay salty

come to KiSmayo. I will put my fat gus inside you and send you back once done. Then you will see who runs KiSmayo.

Ogaden obsessed qasiisat get a life. I know you were rejected by an cagdheer who refuse to marry your cow dad ridden ass.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Arma I have never seen u so animated like this. Is your mother an Ogadeen??? Wait don't answer before i take my aspirin

No. Hoyo is from a small Samaale qabil called Degodi, they're native to Northeastern Somali part of Kenya.

My Stepmom, who raised me, is Aulihan Ogaden.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. Hoyo is from a small Samaale qabil called Degodi, they're native to Northeastern Somali part of Kenya.

My Stepmom, who raised me, is Aulihan Ogaden.

Degodi, that word sounds dangerous

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
***** come to KiSmayo. I will put my fat gus inside you and send you back once done. Then you will see who runs KiSmayo.

Ogaden obsessed qasiisat get a life. I know you were rejected by an cagdheer who refuse to marry your cow dad ridden ass.

so your gu.s is as fat as u? Thats not fair. Its tragic

Trending