Don’t look up dubbed into Finnish

Bisinka! Leo sounds like a miskiin suffering from diarrhea:susp: dubbing sucks but damn Finnish language sounds soo bad.
When a Russian speaks Slavs can understand him, when a German speaks Swiss or Austrians can understand him but who the hell understand the Finns!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think Uralic and Indo-European are related.

You noticed in Eurasia they got a ton of unrelated language families? Sounds scammy.

Indo-European and Uralic probably have real ties.
Uralic, if I recall correctly, shows proof of very early contact with Indo-European. In fact, it's one of the many things, linguistically, that proves PIE was spoken along the Pontic-Caspian Steppe. I read somewhere that Uralic also had extensive contact with Indo-Iranian in particular and has lots of loans and such from that branch. Proving a genetic relationship is probably beyond the scope of comparative linguistics as it would go too far back but I've seen linguists make arguments for an Indo-European-Uralic link.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bisinka! Leo sounds like a miskiin suffering from diarrhea:susp: dubbing sucks but damn Finnish language sounds soo bad.
Not that bad, the guy was meant to sound jileec to mimic the real guy in don’t look up

Trending

Latest posts