Don’t look up dubbed into Finnish

Bisinka! Leo sounds like a miskiin suffering from diarrhea:susp: dubbing sucks but damn Finnish language sounds soo bad.
When a Russian speaks Slavs can understand him, when a German speaks Swiss or Austrians can understand him but who the hell understand the Finns!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think Uralic and Indo-European are related.

You noticed in Eurasia they got a ton of unrelated language families? Sounds scammy.

Indo-European and Uralic probably have real ties.
Uralic, if I recall correctly, shows proof of very early contact with Indo-European. In fact, it's one of the many things, linguistically, that proves PIE was spoken along the Pontic-Caspian Steppe. I read somewhere that Uralic also had extensive contact with Indo-Iranian in particular and has lots of loans and such from that branch. Proving a genetic relationship is probably beyond the scope of comparative linguistics as it would go too far back but I've seen linguists make arguments for an Indo-European-Uralic link.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bisinka! Leo sounds like a miskiin suffering from diarrhea:susp: dubbing sucks but damn Finnish language sounds soo bad.
Not that bad, the guy was meant to sound jileec to mimic the real guy in don’t look up

Trending