Don’t expect the U.S government/police/FBI to protect you from a white supremacist attack

PSA to all Black people (including Somali folks) within the United States… buy a weapon and learn how to properly use and conceal it. Somali women, you are a walking target. You most likely wear a hijab and that makes you easy to find, you definitely need to learn how to use a weapon and basic self defense.

Expect more attacks like this in the future, many young crackers are being radicalized by the internet. The FBI will not do enough nor does it care to. Look at the response they had to Muslims within the U.S… they waged an all out war against the community.

The major terrorists now are young boys and men that look like them and they sympathize with. They will never try hard enough because they don’t care to. Protect yourself, don’t be a sitting duck.

Scary times right now...
All States where you are allowed to carry a gun are dangerous.
The second amendment was made in case the government becomes pro Britain, but it doesnt make sense right now. It's not the 1700's anymore.

Apparently this psycho made a threat to shoot a school Before… white racist “authorities” failed this community and we all know why.

Scary times right now...
The second amendment was made in case the government becomes pro Britain, but it doesnt make sense right now. It's not the 1700's anymore.

the thing is… the cat is out of the bag. The least you can do now is defend yourself.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Scary times right now...

The reasoning behind the 2nd amendment is so stupid.

An AR-15 isn’t going to help overthrow a tyrannical government. The US is the most equipped army in the world.

It’s so shambolic as a policy to allow people to have military grade weapons in their homes for no reason and little background checks.

The reasoning behind the 2nd amendment is so stupid.

An AR-15 isn’t going to help overthrow a tyrannical government. The US is the most equipped army in the world.

It’s so shambolic as a policy to allow people to have military grade weapons in their homes for no reason and little background checks.
To be fair, those mountain dwelling talibans did win with ar’s. It just took a lot of time.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
PSA to all Black people (including Somali folks) within the United States… buy a weapon and learn how to properly use and conceal it. Somali women, you are a walking target. You most likely wear a hijab and that makes you easy to find, you definitely need to learn how to use a weapon and basic self defense.

Expect more attacks like this in the future, many young crackers are being radicalized by the internet. The FBI will not do enough nor does it care to. Look at the response they had to Muslims within the U.S… they waged an all out war against the community.

The major terrorists now are young boys and men that look like them and they sympathize with. They will never try hard enough because they don’t care to. Protect yourself, don’t be a sitting duck.

I got mine and each 2 months I go to the shooting range to target shoot.

I heard Feds invite mentally ill people to discord servers and basically goad them into commiting mass shootings, only to then arrest them before the attacks take place. But one of those schizos goes off of the reservation every now and then and starts doming people before they can arrest them. Apparantly they did it to young Muslim men all the time in the early 2000s lol

Americunt 3 letter agencies are some of the most devious motherfuckers to ever walk the face of this planet wallahi. Just look at the shit they've done in the past that gets declassified, it's insane lol

I heard Feds invite mentally ill people to discord servers and basically goad them into commiting mass shootings, only to then arrest them before the attacks take place. But one of those schizos goes off of the reservation every now and then and starts doming people before they can arrest them. Apparantly they did it to young Muslim men all the time in the early 2000s lol

Americunt 3 letter agencies are some of the most devious motherfuckers to ever walk the face of this planet wallahi. Just look at the shit they've done in the past that gets declassified, it's insane lol
Yeah in Europe many terrorists were under surveillance & could still buy heavy weapons & carry out their attacks, ,
They let them carry out their attacks to create media coverage & new laws .

Check the "terror" attack in Barcelona which happened to be a false flag operation.

scary shit. any person with common sense would delete those demonic evil social media platforms.

Wallahi Mr Buffalo Man really had us second guessing our existence. I'm running away.

Cash me outside, how 'bout that??

Owning a gun comes with a huge responsibility and dangers as well. If you're a gun owner, make sure you know how to handle it and secure it safely as well. I am a gun owner myself. Please understand the laws of this country as well if you're going to be a gun owner.

Fyi, powerful forces in the US control these mentally unstable mass shooters who shoot people for no apparent reason. Not sure if you noticed it, but these mass killings usually occur around election times. It usually does highlight AR-15 and above (i.e., gun control), minorities feeling threatened and rushing to the voting booths to elect Democrats or Republicans hiding behind dog whispers in order to trigger white men and conservative white women and vote for them.

In reality, there are no widespread atrocities coming from white Americans. By and large, they're good, decent people. Folks, don't give in to fear.

Trending

Latest posts