Don’t be so pessimistic, they stand with us #JUSTICE4SHUKRIABDI

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m not hyped tho jus t wanted to put this out there for positive vibes, who knew I’d attract such negative ones :stressed::reallymaury:
If a horrible painting of a dead child painted poorly by a white girl to get internet points is attracting positive vibes then you’re crazy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
there are plenty of ways of showing respect and trying to get justice for them without using them get clout or the sympathy of others

Elaborate
'I sort of don't like the movement because this happened literally a year ago if people cared so much they would have done something immediately (only Somalis and other Muslims even cared). Other people, only started caring about her so that they could plaster an innocent face and person as the face of BLM despite the creators of BLM saying it was 4 black trans lives and the other people who were used as victims were found to be criminals.'
They have wronged her because they don't care about real change they care more about not being called a racist. They are chanting BLM which was made 4 trans people which is haram and plastering her face all over it to gain sympathy from the masses. When Somalis and other Muslims were trying to raise money for the family, and protest for them none of them were there but now they're all saying they want justice for her when the organization they're donating to is for trans people, something tells me they're only doing it so people won't accuse them of being racist or a tory.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
'I sort of don't like the movement because this happened literally a year ago if people cared so much they would have done something immediately (only Somalis and other Muslims even cared). Other people, only started caring about her so that they could plaster an innocent face and person as the face of BLM despite the creators of BLM saying it was 4 black trans lives and the other people who were used as victims were found to be criminals.'
They have wronged her because they don't care about real change they care more about not being called a racist. They are chanting BLM which was made 4 trans people which is haram and plastering her face all over it to gain sympathy from the masses. When Somalis and other Muslims were trying to raise money for the family, and protest for them none of them were there but now they're all saying they want justice for her when the organization they're donating to is for trans people, something tells me they're only doing it so people won't accuse them of being racist or a tory.
Ah yes. Thanks for the enlightenment. That’s why I don’t support the BLM movement, I feel that a lot of people aren’t genuine. Sometimes, it’s not about. The feeling that counts but the actions, at least we know the Somali community are genuine, I shared the video cause some ppl believe that Shukri abdi isn’t getting the attention she deserves. I posted this to show that there are people who are bringing attention to the matter, therefore bringing publicity to the case, causing the government to take action.