Dominicans

If Somalis lived in NYC they would probably be like the Yemenis or Dominicans. They wouldn’t associate with AA’s or Jamaicans there.

Can't tell who's who.

In real life, they're all the same shit. The only real difference is the Afro-Dominicans speak Spanish whereas the AAs don't.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You can't force people that aren't black to be black. These madows want everyone to be black then get mad when they say the n word. lol
You’re missing the point @Nilotufian skewed the words. Literally a couple of tweets were talking about them not identifying as black. The video shows dominicans harassing and pushing seemingly innocent black people out of the neighbourhood. That’s the main issue

Apollo

VIP
Can't tell who's who.

In real life, they're all the same shit. The only real difference is the Afro-Dominicans speak Spanish whereas the AAs don't.

In group setting (a couple of them) you can almost always tell the difference. AAs tend to be more African looking. Individually you can't, I give you that.

You’re missing the point @Nilotufian skewed the words. Literally a couple of tweets were talking about them not identifying as black. The video shows dominicans harassing and pushing seemingly innocent black people out of the neighbourhood. That’s the main issue

Actually they were protecting their neighbourhoods and business from potential looters :childplease:

In group setting (a couple of them) you can almost always tell the difference. AAs tend to be more African looking. Individually you can't, I give you that.
I've visited America(East Coast), Afro-Dominicans look no different to the AAs.

They're basically AAs with Spanish names.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Actually they were protecting their neighbourhoods and business from potential looters :childplease:
Why’d you edit your post? The video has nothing to do with Dominicans not identifying as black, yet you highlight that. I’m not even BLM but anyone who falls for this kid of shitty media is brain dead and retarded

Apollo

VIP
They're simply all just blacks to me, since they all share Negro features/traits...regardless if they're bi-racial or not.

Dominicans don't look all that African. Many of them are as low as 25% African. The average for them is I think 35-40% (rest being Amerindian and Iberian).

With AAs it is 80% SSA.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
AAs are mad that Dominicans - a highly mixed people do not identify as Black. :mjlol: Who does that remind you of? :stevej:
They have right attitude plus their former dictator was a racy dude nigga would make test and sheiit to determined whether or not somebody had haitian blood in them or not

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts