Doll Test - The Effects of Racism on Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was done all over the Western world and the results were the same, this one was done in Italy, notice how the East African child had the least self-hate out of all of them and felt some shame.

The Asian's had the worst shameless self-hate followed by the mixed raced girl, the black girl you could see was cognisant and felt ashamed by all her choices, she was almost in tears.

This goes to prove that children are conditioned with self-hate long before they reach adult-hood in the west, and this is the natural cause of events unless strong bonafide parenting restricts this.

It's why all the Geeljire's born in Somalia that came her in their teens you won't find any infidels among them and they have a lot of kibir and dislike for gaalo's, not suffering from multiple faith crisis like the ones raised her or even worse becoming infidels.

I remember being raised with Gaalka being Najis, closest homosexuals and worse then Xoolo and as I grew up those sentiments became worse and worse Alhamdulilah

If these children from this very early age are that brainwashed for self-hate, what hope do they have for the future ?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Epitome of religious zealotry... Linking apostasy with self-hatred. My Waaq, how can you be that dense?

I personally have noticed more proud Geeljire atheists who are not riddled with self-hatred. Some are even extreme in their thinking by denouncing everything that's imported into Somalia. Some even weave a whole narrative together just to cling onto something that's authentically Geeljire.

Epitome of religious zealotry... Linking apostasy with self-hatred. My Waaq, how can you be that dense?

I personally have noticed more proud Geeljire atheists who are not riddled with self-hatred. Some are even extreme in their thinking by denouncing everything that's imported into Somalia. Some even weave a whole narrative together just to cling onto something that's authentically Geeljire.

Our earliest ancestors as far back we know were Muslims, as were all our sultanates going back at least a 1000 years.

Now depending on whether you belief the Yemenite, Egyptian or Xabashi theories the dominant religious belief's were always either monotheism or polytheism, heavily tilted towards monotheism.

However your present belief's go back to a white supremacist Malthusian Satanist Darwin less then 200 years ago, a theory that was used to proof your own inferiority by not just it's founder but also by every group that embraced this satanic belief through unanimous consensus.

This goes beyond the realms of self-hate and it's an insult to those who actually suffer from self-hate to refer to you as a self-hater as your case is a million folds worse.

Even the Japanese that embraced Darwinian evolution had their scientist conduct all sorts of analysis to prove their own superiority and not accept the status quo.

As a result they came to the conclusion that because they have the least hair on their bodies from all the human's on this earth, they must have evolved the quickest from apes and are therefore superior to all.

Hitler and Mussolini had similar theories to proof their own superiority, and the one thing that all of these groups had in common was that you were inferior until the turn of the political correct late 19th century.

This whole white supremacist British exported farce was rejected in the whole of Africa and the middle East without question, while you happily embraced it while shamelessly championing it around here, words can't capture your pathetic status.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Our earliest ancestors as far back we know were Muslims, as were all our sultanates going back at least a 1000 years.

Now depending on whether you belief the Yemenite, Egyptian or Xabashi theories the dominant religious belief's were always either monotheism or polytheism, heavily tilted towards monotheism.

However your present belief's go back to a white supremacist Malthusian Satanist Darwin less then 200 years ago, a theory that was used to proof your own inferiority by not just it's founder but also by every group that embraced this satanic belief through unanimous consensus.

This goes beyond the realms of self-hate and it's an insult to those who actually suffer from self-hate to refer to you as a self-hater as your case is a million folds worse.

Even the Japanese that embraced Darwinian evolution had their scientist conduct all sorts of analysis to prove their own superiority and not accept the status quo.

As a result they came to the conclusion that because they have the least hair on their bodies from all the human's on this earth, they must have evolved the quickest from apes and are therefore superior to all.

Hitler and Mussolini had similar theories to proof their own superiority, and the one thing that all of these groups had in common was that you were inferior until the turn of the political correct late 19th century.

This whole white supremacist British exported farce was rejected in the whole of Africa and the middle East without question, while you happily embraced it while shamelessly championing it around here, words can't capture your pathetic status.
Darwinian evolution is a brute fact of life. It en-captures the core essence of life, which is survival of the fittest. From every fiber of your body to the complex human artifacts. There is literally warfare brewing everywhere. The modern synthesis of the theory of evolution doesn't say anything about a particular race being more superior, for there isn't such thing as ''race'' anyway.

Current findings of oldest human bones, are even challenging the prevailing ideas of the first man being from East-Africa. Some scientists have doubts as to whether there are ''different'' kinds of ''humans''. This doesn't bother me at the slightest because I know that the theory of evolution doesn't give a complete picture of how life unfolded. It is subject to change, but the core idea of Darwinian mechanism is undeniable. I failed to see how accepting core principles of a ever changing scientific field is akin to self-hatred. Your religious zealotry is clouding your judgement sxb.

Besides Cadaans don't even need the theory of evolution to spread their supremacy. They're already doing that by constantly re-inventing themselves and making English the lingua franca of science and business. That's why Churchill explicitly advocated US and UK dominance globally through military, economic and language policies. Guess which countries are not linguistically colonized? Japan and China, to name a few. You're not going to beat them by spreading dogmatic Arabic fables.

By denouncing everything that was brought into Somalia and became part of our culture then you're not proud of your culture rather you're proud of some other culture that just happened to be in the same place you have ancestry from 1000s of years ago. tell these dumb asses that there isn't anything unique about Somali culture. cultures have been influencing each other since the beginning of time

Status
Not open for further replies.