Doing the deed...

Shit this gonna be hella awkward I can already just tell but f*ck it I've been chattin up dis ting for the last couple months and lately I've been getting them vibes she's down for some action but at the same time I can't really say for sure if she is. How can y'all tell and how do you get from just chillin to getting it on just like that? It isn't anything serious don't get me wrong I'm just tryna hit it but damn it would be awkward as hell if I tried going in and she ain't feelin it.

ihy04qdm8nq41.png

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
No. It's not ok. These posts are triggering for people with sex addiction. Please don't put up with this sspot community.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
What do you mean? I don't think anybody here has such an issue :drakekidding:
I used to participate in sexual activity for money and I have turned the corner. My therapist said I'm really prone to triggers and she doesn't want me to have a setback so that's why I shouldn't see content like this. Sorry I didn't explain earlier

I used to participate in sexual activity for money and I have turned the corner. My therapist said I'm really prone to triggers and she doesn't want me to have a setback so that's why I shouldn't see content like this. Sorry I didn't explain earlier
Oh that sounds pretty horrific I'm sorry you had to see this:stressed:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
:wtf: Word?

Stay away from this section, no idea what I'm doing here myself

Shit this gonna be hella awkward I can already just tell but f*ck it I've been chattin up dis ting for the last couple months and lately I've been getting them vibes she's down for some action but at the same time I can't really say for sure if she is. How can y'all tell and how do you get from just chillin to getting it on just like that? It isn't anything serious don't get me wrong I'm just tryna hit it but damn it would be awkward as hell if I tried going in and she ain't feelin it.

Thats one unlucky girl
hope she dumps you

Trending