• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Every hooyo loves their kid except for obese caadan women or specific west/central african women which is due to genetics, the average mother loves their kid atleast when it comes to their safety. Some mothers have a diff way of showing their affection towards their childern, have some pride and stop complaining.

There are orphans running around while you make up conspiracy of the mother that is in your life currently, appreciate what you have.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somali mothers can be cold and callous and really affects their children mentally. :9uoofqd:

My sister i don't think she hates you other wise you wouldn't be in the same house, she doesn't mean it she is just properly stressed and maybe you and your siblings are not helping her .
you have to ask your self what are you doing that is causing this, is your mother struggling with the children,the house work,bills .
Communication is the key . Sit down with her maybe do something nice buy her a gift, put a plan down to the house work few times a week . Help her with your siblings . she will come around she loves you be a friend talk to her. Don't lose your family they are the most important thing in your life. Appreciate what you have and try to focus on your mother/family goodness , recalling kindness they have done for you and overlooking their faults you're relationships will last the test of time and manifest comfort.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It seems like Somalis in general despise their overbearing mothers? No wonder Somali men look for submissive wife and girls have issues and wanna get married asap to escape her grasp

Trending

Latest posts