DOES YOUR HARD TO PRONOUNCE LUNATIC Geeljire name make your coworkers struggle with it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I went by a nickname from 3rd grade to 9th grade cause little niggas couldn’t say my name.

Once I reached 10th grade I got fed up and started correcting people.

It’s not really difficult to say. All I have to do is say to someone like twice and they usually get the hang of it from there

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Basra told me that you aren’t actually Somali. But your a Ugandan who was working with Amison for 6 years. That’s how you learned Somali.

Quit with the lies I know your name is amama kaineruga.
@Basra told me you’re a black man from Texas, you used to do security services for Paul wall and slim thug. They fired you after catching you doing dirty things to a chicken leg and BBQ sauce.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Basra told me you’re a black man from Texas, you used to do security services for Paul wall and slim thug. They fired you after catching you doing dirty things to a chicken leg and BBQ sauce.
First of it was honey mustard. Second I wasn’t doing anything dirty. I was recording asmr videos. This was before all the hype. I was an innovator.

And I am Somali ask @Gucci mane

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like the Somali pronounciation of my name, even though it’s very difficult for native English speakers, I always politely correct them until it becomes easy for them :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Well my first and last name are easy to pronounce. (Typical white girl name) My parents changed their last names before they had me. I ain’t complaining, have never faced name discrimination. White folks think I am exotic/mixed and African Americans think I am one of them:rejoice:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
My name is hard for these gaalo to pronounce, i used to tell them my nickname..but as i went to college, i started telling people my first name, they would get it wrong the first few times but get it right after, some never get it.
It's a struggle. A Real one.

But i will give my kids both Arabic and somali names. Im gonna include both names in their birth certificates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending