Does this happen to y’all?

Qali

Certified Pimp.

Do habaryars snitch on you?

A habaryar snitched on me and told my Hoyo I had Snapchat.

Other than that, I usually avoid them in public, especially Walmart :sass2:

No they’re all scared of my hooyo. Absolutely no one would dare talk shit about me to my Hooyo and live to see another day. :hemad:

The habayars that snitch usually have drug dealing sons and wild daughters. This is probably there only way of releasing stress.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

Do habaryars snitch on you?

A habaryar snitched on me and told my Hoyo I had Snapchat.

Other than that, I usually avoid them in public, especially Walmart :sass2:
A Habaryar will snitch on you even if she’s not related to you. If she knows your family or close with friends with your mom you’re finished.

If you see a HabarYar then make no eye contact and walk the other way
:ufdup:
9CC4BDF1-7ABB-41F1-A0EF-60E49C0D5614.jpeg

Qali

Certified Pimp.
A Habaryar will snitch on you even if she’s not related to you. If she knows your family or close with friends with your mom you’re finished.

If you see a HabarYar then make no eye contact and walk the other way
:ufdup:View attachment 127791
Even if they don't snitch on you directly they will tell their saxiibs and it'll eventually come around to ur Hoyo smh :susp:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
No they’re all scared of my hooyo. Absolutely no one would dare talk shit about me to my Hooyo and live to see another day. :hemad:

The habayars that snitch usually have drug dealing sons and wild daughters. This is probably there only way of releasing stress.
wallahi, and ur lucky they are all scared of ur hoyo :banderas:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
No because they don't know who I am.
Amateur mistake by yourself. HabarYars pretty much know every Somali house in her city or neighborhood.

I’ve seen HabarYars who’ve I never seen or spoken to but know exactly who i am and exactly where I live. HabarYars should join the CIA :russ: :mjlaugh:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Amateur mistake by yourself. HabarYars pretty much know every Somali house in her city or neighborhood.

I’ve seen HabarYars who’ve I never seen or spoken to but know exactly who i am and exactly where I live. HabarYars should join the CIA :russ: :mjlaugh:
Even if you go to another state, or even another country, there will always be that one habaryar that knows your great granfathers wife's daughter's son's 2nd wife's child who is related to you, therefore she knows what's ur qabiil and where you are from :mindblown:

back when I was 17 I made a risky move and went to a bait mall with an ajinabi chick I was dating.We were catching a moving and saw a somali habar and her kids at the queue.She recognised my somalinimo and approached me :wowsweat: .To my luck she didn't know who I was and didn't ask any questions of that nature, all she said was habo xagee laga galaa meesha,and I directed her to the entry of the cinema.It was a lesson learned, all future dates happened in non-somali/exclusively white areas:hemad::win::rejoice:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
back when I was 17 I made a risky move and went to a bait mall with an ajinabi chick I was dating.We were catching a moving and saw a somali habar and her kids at the queue.She recognised my somalinimo and approached me :wowsweat: .To my luck she didn't know who I was and didn't ask any questions of that nature, all she said was habo xagee laga galaa meesha,and I directed her to the entry of the cinema.It was a lesson learned, all future dates happened in non-somali/exclusively white areas:hemad::win::rejoice:
You were so lucky the habaryar didn’t know you, if that was me I’d have acted like I was an Ethiopian in fear of being caught :silanyolaugh:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Of course, it's part from my challenge, you would see habaryars roaming in the same place you hangout with your friends and one of them start picking up her phone to call someone while the rest whisper to each other.

Trending