Does this Ethiopian ethnic group exist?

F, one of the biggest ones. The cited 2% to 3% of Neanderthal DNA in the modern human genome doesn't count the amount of DNA that Neanderthals and modern humans share, that are identical and impossible to differentiate, which is more than 20%.

@James Dahl African populations have really old Y haplogroups up to 200 thousand years. How come all of them are modern humans and thet have the speech capability? Neanderthals weren't modern human they carry euro Asian haplogroups.

@James Dahl African populations have really old Y haplogroups up to 200 thousand years. How come all of them sr moder humans and thet have the speech capability?
All the branches of humanity have clearly been interbreeding for hundreds of thousands of years, that's why I think we're all just different breeds of Homo Erectus and not different species. I think all the haplogroups are all much older than people think, millions of years.

@James Dahl it could be that humans had a much longer life expectancy up to 800 years. So they used to inter breed from 20 years all the way to 1000 thousand years. So it could be that humans first appeared around 60 thousand years but they had much longer life expectancy than us modern humans.

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Sheekhaal also claim to be from hassan Al Kuwayni, some.
I think the one u r reffering to is Reer Aw hasssan Kal Weyne, the Corn Grinder Khadim who came with the sheikhs known as Shekhyaal; Hazrat Shafi'iyah whom one of them is presumed to be the progenitor of the Shekhaal tribe. circa... unknown.

I could be wrong tho, but that's what i've recently heard from this Shekhaal guy.

Last edited:

Trending