Does the weather affect your mood too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy and cold weather makes me feel kind of depressed

Im not depressed but it makes me sad and want to lay in bed the whole day

In comparison with when there is sunny weather im so active and everything is done without much effort :(

Do you guys have this too? Im already taking vitamine D pills

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Clouds make me depressed. Rain makes me happy. The sun is meh. Winter makes me want to kill myself. So does African weather. Snow is joyous but my hands die of frostbite. So the weather affects my mood I guess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benjamin

någon :)
sunny weather makes me depressed

Me too, the winter is my favorite season of the year.

Clouds make me depressed. Rain makes me happy. The sun is meh. Winter makes me want to kill myself. So does African weather. Snow is joyous but my hands die of frostbite. So the weather affects my mood I guess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The autumn rain, so relaxing to sleep. :rejoice:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I wish I could enjoy the African sun, up here north of the world has a depressing climate.
Oh yeah you also need to have Vitamin D supplements on hand 24/7.

VixR

Veritas
Maybe you have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). You could try one of those light therapy lamps. Apparently they work bc I know ppl who swear by them.

I love rain and stormy, gloomy weather, except when it involves snow. I'm already dreading winter. I only like fresh untouched snow, which doesn't last very long bc people (and time) ruin it.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
because the sun makes you darker
You're just jealous
tumblr_oob9plk9KX1tim4ymo2_540.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I hate Winter, its a menace.:francis:

As soon as I get more experience as an Engineer its off to a warmer climate:farole:

maestro

Cultural revolution
I truly hate winter or cold or cloudy weather in general. I'd kill myself if I lived in the 3pm sunset areas or England's shitty overcast weather.

Only time I love rain is tucking in and sleeping when it's raining outside. That is truly one of the greatest small pleasures in life :wow:

Also when the morning sun hits your face after you walk outside and take a deep breath of the crispy cold and fresh 6am air. My whole day will be good after that moment

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sunny mornings make me happy.
Rainy and cloudy afternoons make me want to cuddle up with a book, light candles and my mind is at ease.
Snowy nights make me calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.