Does the Quran support Zionism?

Although the Qur'an cannot deal with the State of Israel as we know it today, since that State only came into existence in 1948, i.e. many centuries after the Qur'an itself was revealed. However,the Qur'an specifies that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, that God Himself gave that Land to them as heritage and ordered them to live therein. It also announces that – before the end of time – the Jewish people will come from many different countries to retake possession of that heritage of theirs.

Khaleel Mohammed, Islamic Law scholar of the San Diego State University, noted that Sura 5 verse 21 of the Qur'an, and the medieval exegetes of the Qur'an, say that Israel belongs to the Jews. He translates it thus:

[Moses said]: O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers." Mohammed here understands "written" to mean this is the final word from God on the subject. In reaction, he was inundated with hate mail.[6]

The Quran, chapter 17 (Al-Isra), verse 104:[116]

And thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell in the land. When the promise of the Everlasting Life comes We shall bring you all together.
The Quran, chapter 5 (Al-Ma'ida), verse 20–107:[117]

And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, ... enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

I've always thought Israel/Palestine was fundamentally an Arab nationalism issue. Of course Muslims should always forcefully stand against injustice wherever we see it, but there is little theological arguments against the state of Israel existing. In fact, there is Quranic support for it since Israel in the Quran is mentioned as the Jewish homeland.

Although the Qur'an cannot deal with the State of Israel as we know it today, since that State only came into existence in 1948, i.e. many centuries after the Qur'an itself was revealed. However,the Qur'an specifies that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, that God Himself gave that Land to them as heritage and ordered them to live therein. It also announces that – before the end of time – the Jewish people will come from many different countries to retake possession of that heritage of theirs.

Khaleel Mohammed, Islamic Law scholar of the San Diego State University, noted that Sura 5 verse 21 of the Qur'an, and the medieval exegetes of the Qur'an, say that Israel belongs to the Jews. He translates it thus:

[Moses said]: O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers." Mohammed here understands "written" to mean this is the final word from God on the subject. In reaction, he was inundated with hate mail.[6]

And thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell in the land. When the promise of the Everlasting Life comes We shall bring you all together.

And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, ... enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

I clicked the link on "6". Stop taking fatwa from Wikipedia.

The Quran doesn't support Zionism just because they found some sellouts to try to twist things in support their aims. The Quran does not support Zionism and whoever claimed that is twisting the meaning.

I clicked the link on "6". Stop taking fatwa from Wikipedia.

The Quran doesn't support Zionism just because they found some sellouts to try to twist things in support their aims. The Quran does not support Zionism and whoever claimed that is twisting the meaning.
The verses I linked are from the Quran. What exactly has been twisted. Can you argue against those Quranic verses? Read Surah Bani Isra’il.

Remember Moses said To his people: ‘O my People, call in remembrance the favor of God unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave You what He had not given To any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter The Holy Land which God hath written for you, and turn not back ignominiously [to this heritage of yours], for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

The people of Moses, Bani Isra'il are Jews. Are you arguing against this claim?

The verses I linked are from the Quran. What exactly has been twisted. Can you argue against those Quranic verses? Read Surah Bani Isra’il.

You copied and pasted Wikipedia. According to what you copied and pasted, supposedly, the early tafsir supported the Zionist claim. Well where are these tafsirs that do so? What tafsir from the older scholars- which of these tafsir backs the Zionist claim?

The Quran is not in favor of Zionism and it's not for us ordinary people to make up new interpretations of the Quran that allege such things. You are a traitor.

You copied and pasted Wikipedia. According to what you copied and pasted, supposedly, the early tafsir supported the Zionist claim. Well where are these tafsirs that do so? What tafsir from the older scholars- which of these tafsir backs the Zionist claim?

The Quran is not in favor of Zionism and it's not for us ordinary people to make up new interpretations of the Quran that allege such things. You are a traitor.
Does the Quran not say Israel belongs to the Jewish people?

Does the Quran not say Israel belongs to the Jewish people?

The Quran does not support Zionism. Don't take your religion from Wikipedia... or do you even have a religion?

You want to claim the Quran supports Zionism? What Muslim is pro-Zionist? I think you're very likely a munafiq. I think it's very likely you started out with doubting your religion and I wouldn't be surprised if you're an atheist at this point.

I am a simple common person. I am not a scholar. None of the scholars are with you. All the real scholars are against Zionism. Zionism is a Jewish ideology that emerged in the 19th century. I think "Muslim Zionists" are commonly, mostly, or at the very least likely munafiqeen. I hope Allah curses the Zionists. You are a sick person and a traitor. I doubt you're a Muslim.

I don't care what you have to say or what corrupt arguments you bring. You are a traitor.

The Quran does not support Zionism. Don't take your religion from Wikipedia... or do you even have a religion?

You want to claim the Quran supports Zionism? What Muslim is pro-Zionist? I think you're very likely a munafiq. I think it's very likely you started out with doubting your religion and I wouldn't be surprised if you're an atheist at this point.

I am a simple common person. I am not a scholar. None of the scholars are with you. All the real scholars are against Zionism. Zionism is a Jewish ideology that emerged in the 19th century. I think "Muslim Zionists" are commonly, mostly, or at the very least likely munafiqeen. I hope Allah curses the Zionists. You are a sick person and a traitor. I doubt you're a Muslim.

I don't care what you have to say or what corrupt arguments you bring. You are a traitor.
Attack the message not the messenger. The article states that the Quran can't support political zionism since nationalism is a recent political phenomenon, it does somewhat support the idea that Israel is the homeland of the Jews.

Jersualem was conquered under Umar Ibn Al Khattab. You sellouts don't understand the dīn better than he did.
Only sellouts are the Arabs who sold the Ottoman caliphate, you reap what you sow. Islam says to honour the results of war. Jews beat the Arabs in a 7 day war. Stop being a sore lose.r and accept it.

And do you all ignore the anti Jewish rhetoric in the Quran, and that the day of judgment all Muslim must fight the Jews, see yes the Quran predicted Israel into being in its all corrupt Ed’s and shows why god has cursed these people twice

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
19F51E0F-DAF0-4835-8C16-5C943581103E.png

The Quran mentions Bani Israel and that it was conditional, not Jews/Jewish people.

Look throughout the Quran there is differences between where Bani Israel is used and Jews.

Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowing or is Allah?" And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

Surah Baqarah 140

Only sellouts are the Arabs who sold the Ottoman caliphate, you reap what you sow. Islam says to honour the results of war. Jews beat the Arabs in a 7 day war. Stop being a sore lose.r and accept it.

you have no business calling anyone else a sellout

The Quran mentions Bani Israel and that it was conditional, not Jews/Jewish people.

Look throughout the Quran there is differences between where Bani Israel is used and Jews.

Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowing or is Allah?" And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

Surah Baqarah 140
It is similar to attempting to equate the supporters of Isa AS with Christians/Christianity.

The Bani Israel and Nasara were historical groups in the Quran understood to be Muslims.

This is the next verse

That is a nation which has passed on. It will have [the consequence of] what it earned, and you will have what you have earned. And you will not be asked about what they used to do.

Surah Baqarah 141

Trending