Does the high % of Somali divorces make you scared of marrying?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
From what I've seen, like 80% of Somali marriages end up with divorces
For once, you have asked a great question

giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I would not get married in the west. I don't want to possibly lose half of my wealth in a possible divorce.
Is 70% men of the today the breadwinner? Many men still marry an impoverished uneducated woman because she pretty, has a nice body and is wife material then surprised she walks away with half of everything after the divorce. It's rare to see it happen to men who married women at their level.

There tons of poor pretty woman, doesn't stop guys going back home settle women out of their league. The second group is rare

No because it's #abdiexit
The divorce rate is just as bad with none black women. Looks like wherever we go, we are at a loss

The biggest I've seen last very long are with Asian women...

Last edited:
Nobody in my extended family divorced (10+ marriage lasting over 5years) so I really hope I don't become the first one with all these great exemples around me.. I would be so ashamed of myself:mjkkk:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
It's only the uneducated ones with many children that get divorced. I have never seen an educated couple break it off.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
#xalimoexit

anyway somalis get married after knowing each other for only a short amount of time or theyget married for the sole purpose of having kids.

also we need to have strong fathers like asians, we have weak ass fathers. In Minnesota 70% of somali households are single-mother homes. But alas at least we are not like Arabs/Pakistanis and we have the free will to divorce like we should be having Islamically. Alhamdulilah we not sick in the head and don’t have Honor killings and all that shit

Interracial marriages has higher divorce rates, I've never met a mixed Somali whose parents are still together. Theres high divorce rates in general so its a gamble.

We Must Let Go Of Shukaansi Period Being
1-2 Month Let It Be For Longer And Get To Know Each None Of This Awkward Shiit When Seeing Other Somalis

giphy.gif