Does Somalia/Somaliland need to start building up?

We have so many 1 story houses and not enough buildings.

I understand that currently we have a huge land to population ratio and we can afford to use our land like this.

But, we can't afford the development infrastructure every time people want to build new 1 story home neighborhoods in the middle of nowhere.

I feel like in our case, a low population density(compared to the rest of africa) is actually a bad thing considering we can't afford the infrastructure.

Every Somali man should own a house. No need for flats.

And low population density is a great thing, why would you want it to be overcrowded like HK??

maybe in the suburbs.

But in the middle of Mogadishu or Hargeisa, they shouldn't be 1 story houses, that's a terrible use of critical land.
That land can be bought and demolished to make way for skyscrapers. It's what the usually do in the developed world.

Somalia doesn't need skyscrapers yet. It needs to develop first.

Apollo

VIP
Only for the central business district. For business people it is more efficient that they are all concentrated in a small area.

Not for residential. No need for residential flats, with only possibly Mogadishu as an exception.

We have so many 1 story houses and not enough buildings.

I understand that currently we have a huge land to population ratio and we can afford to use our land like this.

But, we can't afford the development infrastructure every time people want to build new 1 story home neighborhoods in the middle of nowhere.

I feel like in our case, a low population density(compared to the rest of africa) is actually a bad thing considering we can't afford the infrastructure.
What's with you and this sudden concern for Somali development?

They seriously need to stop opening hotels its seems like every region etc Puntland or Somaliland are trying to compete on who has the biggest or most spectacular hotel it's getting boring now. They need to focus on improving the education system and creating high level jobs to make our country flourish. Also,Is it me or are some of the fobs back home extremely lazy it looks like they just sit at home and eat khat all day while making stupid videos on tiktok (again some of them don't come at me). our country is 30 years behind and stuck on qabilism like some caveman clan. Therefore its essential that we move forward by creating an competitive and compulsory education system to improve our IQ and educate our people the best we can in order to be a successful country. However, this will not be possible until we put a stop to al shabaab and our corrupt leaders.

They seriously need to stop opening hotels its seems like every region etc Puntland or Somaliland are trying to compete on who has the biggest or most spectacular hotel it's getting boring now. They need to focus on improving the education system and creating high level jobs to make our country flourish. Also,Is it me or are some of the fobs back home extremely lazy it looks like they just sit at home and eat khat all day while making stupid videos on tiktok (again some of them don't come at me). our country is 30 years behind and stuck on qabilism like some caveman clan. Therefore its essential that we move forward by creating an competitive and compulsory education system to improve our IQ and educate our people the best we can in order to be a successful country. However, this will not be possible until we put a stop to al shabaab and our corrupt leaders.
There's no selection pressure to develop. That's why the fobs are lazy. Wake up, eat food, chill, sleep. It's nice weather all year.

It isn't a country really but I understand. The hotel in Hargeisa's really nice though I went there and it was pretty weird seeing all these ajnabi. Mind you I grew up around them but it was different seeing them in SL.

They also aren't fobs if they're in their own country.

South Asian expats. We could actually run it. Lowly-populated oil-rich country built up by foreign workers. Except in a halal way.
I agree i'm not against foreign aid
However,I'm only against foreign aid when it starts to effect countries confidence and independence to live without it.Also, I don't support it when countries become puppets for powerful countries and are taken advantage of.

They better start deporting kkkkkk ,jokes aside I feel like its karma for turning their back on the muslim ummah
You cant import millions of people to your land while your a small ethnic group, Make your country rich and immpossible to function without them, At the same time most are not even muslims and have no ethnic ties to arabs so assimilating is impossible, In a few hundred years uae will be english speaking democracy run by a plethora of ethnic based political parties one for pakis one for indians and so on with a muched changed culture and no islamic laws and will be run on western customs that will happen when everything is run by foreigners they wont let arabs just order them around

Trending