Does Somalia’s lack of peace have an impact on the Somalis way of thinking?

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
FC0004DE-556D-4ED6-B0F0-5AD1478F091E.jpeg

6A235FBB-E8E6-4770-ACA4-94563996E5DA.jpeg

- When Somalis were not poisoned by Qabyalaad

I do love people's silly revisionist history that makes the pre-Afweyne era seem all fluffy clouds and sunshine.
The era between 1960-1969 was defined by corruption and qabyaalad.

somalipatriot

Problems started in 1969
Did you not read my title and description below? Qabyalaad is not normalised I get it after the civil war some Somali parents started feeding this qabiil narrative into the youth minds educate yourself this is a absolutely a ridiculous statement you can do better than this

somalipatriot

I do love people's silly revisionist history that makes the pre-Afweyne era seem all fluffy clouds and sunshine.
The era between 1960-1969 was defined by corruption and qabyaalad.
You’re just twisting those events into false reality you don’t even have arguments to back up your preposterous claims always a small group of Somalis that make everything into qabiil talk when our country improves for the better at some stage we need to eradicate the false narratives some of our countrymen have of Somali history

You’re just twisting those events into false reality you don’t even have arguments to back up your preposterous claims always a small group of Somalis that make everything into qabiil talk when our country improves for the better at some stage we need to eradicate the false narratives some of our countrymen have of Somali history
You post pointless pictures without context. You rewrite history at every turn and then run away when asked for evidence to support your ludicrous claims. Spare us you're incoherent histrionics.

Trending

Latest posts