Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
confused.gif

Are you dumb?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He really is popular, I have seen youngsters born and raised here listening to his songs. The brother is talented :)

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I don't think so. Sort the comments by newest and people are commenting every few seconds and minutes. I don't know why people would listen to that though, it gives me a headache.

yeezy GIF

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't think so.

It seems fobs are multiplying everywhere or it could be the increased internet access amongst Somalis in recent years.....

:patrice:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He’s popular with youths back home, SA, Kenya, Tanzania, tahriibis in Europe and some Asian countries.

I don't think so.

It seems fobs are multiplying everywhere or it could be the increased internet access amongst Somalis in recent years.....

:patrice:

Population growth within Somalia and surrounding countries ( Ethio and Kenya) combined with greater acces to internet. Also a lot of fobs.

Forgot to mention that popular figures get that many views regardless of the population. My tiny countries biggest rapper and artist broke 3 million views in 9 months. Some people get that many views. Sharma boy is famous, don’t how but he is.
He’s getting 100s of thousands of views within a day of his music being released? Who’s his fanbase?

Explained above.

Trending

Latest posts