does season change affect you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i am in turkey,and whenever autum comes i lose energy and i am always tired,my mind feels cloudy,and i usually get terrible headaches,in summer i am full of energy ofcourse and winter its ok but in spring and autum i always have a problem,maybe because i was rised in the tropics,so since most of you live in the west does it happen to you?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Here in US, there's a flu outbreak in Seasons like fall/autumn and also in the winter too. I don't feel anything tho. The least I can get is just a minor cold.

For the most part US citizen in here get flu shots. Last year was almost a tragedy year with so many who lost their lives due to flu&cold esp young kids and elders. Despitd the attempt of giving flu shots, there were still lives lost.

Didn't see an African immigrant who lost their lives due to cold tho:siilaanyolaugh: they were mostly cadaan people...

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Winter is the time im most active I get them snizzes and stuff but with everything else im ok. Plus the weather is best so you can just put on coat and feel fine. I hate summer and spring tho since you get fucking hayfever and public transport smells like people haven’t showered for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts