Does Salaad Cali Jeele deserve the award of most nationalist Somali?

Bohol

VIP
As early as I started reading about Somali politics (2004) I remember Salaad Cali Jeele as being a guy who supports the Somalia government always, from transitional federal government (early -mid 2000s) to present day permanent government.

maxresdefault.jpg

Meet Salaad Cali Jeele the lion of Mogadishu who never tolerates spoilers and terrorists. :salute:

He is an amazing man

Has been on the right side of history since day one . He would make a great President that i would support

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t know who this guy is but that video made so much sense, it’s ok to disagree with the dowlad but it is never ok to threaten to use violence to over throw it considering our recent history. I hope sheikh shariif apologizes and take the advice of the gentleman in that video :)

Kkkkkk He is from same sub sub clan as Sheikh Shariif waa Harti Abgaal waliba noble Agoonyar. Abgaal truly is reer magaal we all have our own opinions ma ahno bots wired to delusionally follow.
:rejoice:
Respect to mudane salaad cali jeelle for beign consistant a true wadani. Him and Cali Geedi would go full on Itachi on us if they believed it would benefit Somalia.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

Trending