Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
a589fe0e26dd49da6e9016304ff50e01.jpg

2537643.main_image.jpg

rita-ora-20029424-1280x0.jpeg

She looks like one of those North Africans that are 1/4th black

Apollo

VIP
She is full Balkan, not Gypsy (which may cause exotic looks).

I doubt she has any SSA. Albanians have almost none autosomally. The most SSA Europeans are the Portuguese and Spaniards rather than the Balkan region.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
She is full Balkan, not Gypsy (which may cause exotic looks).

I doubt she has any SSA. Albanians have almost none autosomally. The most SSA Europeans are the Portuguese and Spaniards rather than the Balkan region.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was expecting southern Italy (mainly Sicily) to be the most SSA and North African tbh most spaniards from Spain and Portuguese I’ve seen look pretty european while many of the Sicilians looked like they could pass as Moroccans

Apollo

VIP
I was expecting southern Italy (mainly Sicily) to be the most SSA and North African tbh most spaniards from Spain and Portuguese I’ve seen look pretty european while many of the Sicilians looked like they could pass as Moroccans

Nope, it has been analyzed many times before. It's Portugal first, Spain second, when it comes to true SSA in Europe.

Sicilians have high Levantine, not SSA.

@Apollo why do you think she looks so different from other Europeans? I never seen any european look like that

No idea.. perhaps she is a phenotypic mutant (in the positive sense).

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Nope, it has been analyzed many times before. It's Portugal first, Spain second, when it comes to true SSA.

Sicilians have high Levantine, not SSA.

No idea.. perhaps she is a phenotypic mutant (in the positive sense).
How did they get it? Moors?

I’ve always thought that Rita looks like she had black in her. Dua lipa looks like your more average Albanian

She’s got a body count of maybe 1000, apparently she even tried to slide into David beckhams sons DM. Victoria had to check that .

Trending

Latest posts