Does life start at ´conception´

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
I have seen arguments that life begins at or after union of the sperm and egg. Basically after what is called ´fertilization´

But why? And when does ´life´ start

Feel free to comment your opinion

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
That's the arguments for pro-life. But yeah, I consider life to start when the sperm and egg meet.

That's a philosophical question science can't answer .

There you can see the logical flaws of Christian's & atheists who both take the extrem views of the spectrum.

I take the Islamic view ,when the soul enters the body .

Narrated Anas: The Prophet (PBUH) said: "...As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her."

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Two reason why i advocate for life starts at conception

1. My primary political beliefs are meant to be advantagous for me at any stage of life.The conception of me when sperm meets egg is just another stage of my life.

2. When the sperm meets the egg thats when the potential of human life starts.You stopping that is killing a potential human.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
Narrated Anas: The Prophet (PBUH) said: "...As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her."

:dwill: Interesting!

Trending