Does life get easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When live gets stressful I often fantasize about leaving everything behind, going to some third world country, learning a new language and making a new life under a completely new identity.

I love my life and what I have accomplished but it can feel like too much sometimes. Like a coat you've worn for too long; however perfect it may look it doesn't hurt to think of how another life would feel.

I always think of living a more toned down version of my life somewhere else because everything is just moving so fast its hard to stay in tune with this rhythm.

Not to say the other life would be easier but more like escaping the problems of this life.
Have you ever missed boredom? missed not having to plan out everything a month ahead?

I know this is a major first world problem, but its actually affecting my outlook on life. I'm becoming a hardcore pessimist.

I really hope it gets easier.

Fantasies are just that..fantasises.Third world countries are shit holes where the people are dying by drone strikes,diseases and famine.There is nothing magical about "life" in these countries.I went to live there for 3 months, on and off internet with freezing nights is hardly a "new" life.

Life will get easier after you accommodate yourself.

Fantasies are just that..fantasises.Third world countries are shit holes where the people are dying by drone strikes,diseases and famine.There is nothing magical about "life" in these countries.I went to live there for 3 months, on and off internet with freezing nights is hardly a "new" life.

Life will get easier after you accommodate yourself.
How did I accommodate myself? Like do you have any tips?

How did I accommodate myself? Like do you have any tips?
Well accommodating yourself will hinder your path to glory. Accomodating yourself is easier when you get into a career and just redo your 9-5 job every morning. It basically is getting used to the mundane portions of life. If you are in uni its often harder as you have to get out of your comfort zone to maintain knowledge and stress about exams.Think of accomadating yourself as doing a unit in an easy subject again and again.

I accommodated myself in high school , as most people have, through just not thinking about the time I spent there and doing meaningless things everyday.

Personally I wouldn't recommend this, instead get motivated to go pass this inherent laziness within yourself.

"Some People die at 25 and aren't buried until 75" - Benjamin Franklin.

You seem to have a lot of time contemplating this stuff. You'll regret the years you waste on overthinking.

I know what you mean. Life can and will get better if you have the right mindset though.
If you're stressed, take a look at different de-stressing techniques. They often work.

If I was to drop everything, I'd move to the Philippines learn Tagalog and become a fisherman lol

Back to topic-

Sometimes life gets like that, you just got to be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending