Does kheire track down IP addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let’s say you’ve been talking shit about him non-stop and you were dragged to Muqdisho by family to sort family businesses.

Will that person get kidnapped? :ileycry:

I’m asking for a friend btw :browtf:

Tukraq

VIP
Let’s say you’ve been talking shit about him non-stop and you were dragged to Muqdisho by family to sort family businesses.

Your an American citizen no need to worry, kheyre is a boy for the US, they’ll tell Yamato to have a talk and you will be free in seconds

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
His bosses might.

However they won't care about some shitposter online unless you're targeting their interests.

D4NhhslW0AA-uAw.jpg:large

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

If Somaliland does it with Somtel & Telesom went should'n he.

Why do you think Somtel is pushing into PL and the rest of Somalia.

And SL so adamant to securing the border, so their telecommunication companies gets a foothold

Its all about information

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
If Somaliland does it with Somtel & Telesom went should'n he.

Why do you think Somtel is pushing into PL and the rest of Somalia.

And SL so adamant to securing the border, so their telecommunication companies gets a foothold

Its all about information

But that is in Somalia. The question was if Kheire could track people online outside Somalia.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
But that is in Somalia. The question was if Kheire could track people online outside Somalia.

Ooh outside Somalia probably maybe ifv they have an agreement with a country to intelligence sharing. Most likely America as Europe is abit iffy about it

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

No, you're good.

Yes your friend will be kidnapped n held until she agrees to be his bride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts