Does Islam Like Black People?

attash

Amaan Duule
You said their position was descriptive then said they are the best suited for Caliphate position and that it is a position held by most scholars. Stop changing your opinion
Never changed anything lil bro. I said that the majority of the scholars said that the Quraysh are best suited to the caliphate for practical reasons regarding the political state of affairs during Islam's early days.

The point is that they are not superior to anyone else, nor is that any evidence that Islam teaches this.

This ain't just my framework buddy, this is simply how the Shari'ah works. There are four sources of the Shari'ah ranked in order of precedence:

- The Quran
- The Sunnah
- The consensus of scholars
- Analogical reasoning

If one source seems to go against another source, the higher source is taken as the final word. I just showed you a clear ayah from the Quran forbidding intercourse with pagans. Until you show me a source with similar weight, you simply have no case.

You cannot show me any ayah or hadith explicitly permitting intercourse with pagans. All you can show me are vague accounts that you subjected to your own flawed reasoning.
Your in universe logic is flawed, The prophet revealed and engaged in this act so I’ll let others here decide to choose their stance. It’s a contradiction but whatever

Never changed anything lil bro. I said that the majority of the scholars said that the Quraysh are best suited to the caliphate for practical reasons regarding the political state of affairs during Islam's early days.

The point is that they are not superior to anyone else, nor is that any evidence that Islam teaches this.
Islam says they are the best of the best, where did you get practicality from that’s revisionism

You have low intelligence it is pathetic. A lowlife Oromo kafir.
1710971707642.png

attash

Amaan Duule
Your in universe logic is flawed, The prophet revealed and engaged in this act so I’ll let others here decide to choose their stance. It’s a contradiction but whatever
Zero evidence for this. Where does it explicitly say the Prophet (SAWS) had intercourse with pagans after this ayah was revealed?

Islam says they are the best of the best, where did you get practicality from that’s revisionism
Like I said, zero evidence. Waad iska hadlaysaa at this point. 😂

Show me any ayah or hadith that says that the Quraysh are inherently superior?

It is haram to have sexual relations with non-monotheists under any circumstance:

وَلَا تَنۡكِحُوا الۡمُشۡرِكٰتِ حَتّٰى يُؤۡمِنَّؕ وَلَاَمَةٌ مُّؤۡمِنَةٌ خَيۡرٌ مِّنۡ مُّشۡرِكَةٍ وَّلَوۡ اَعۡجَبَتۡكُمۡۚ وَلَا تُنۡكِحُوا الۡمُشۡرِكِيۡنَ حَتّٰى يُؤۡمِنُوۡا ؕ وَلَعَبۡدٌ مُّؤۡمِنٌ خَيۡرٌ مِّنۡ مُّشۡرِكٍ وَّلَوۡ اَعۡجَبَكُمۡؕ اُولٰٓـئِكَ يَدۡعُوۡنَ اِلَى النَّارِ  ۖۚ وَاللّٰهُ يَدۡعُوۡٓا اِلَى الۡجَـنَّةِ وَالۡمَغۡفِرَةِ بِاِذۡنِهٖۚ وَيُبَيِّنُ اٰيٰتِهٖ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمۡ يَتَذَكَّرُوۡنَ ‏ ﴿2:221﴾

(2:221) Marry not the women who associate others with Allah in His Divinity until they believe; for a believing slave-girl is better than a (free, respectable) woman who associates others with Allah in His Divinity, even though she might please you. Likewise, do not give your women in marriage to men who associate others with Allah in His Divinity until they believe; for a believing slave is better than a (free, respectable) man who associates others with Allah in His Divinity, even though he might please you. Such people call you towards the Fire,237 and Allah calls you, by His leave, towards Paradise and forgiveness; and He makes His injunctions clear to people so that they may take heed.

The word used here is nikāḥ, which in the Arabic language does not just describe marriage, but all sexual relationships.

View attachment 320943

This is ayah is the reason why scholars have historically forbade have intercourse with pagans, even if the pagans were your slaves.

I don't think this verse means it is unlawful to have intercourse with pagan slave women. Even if nikah can mean "sexual intercourse" rather than "marriage"- that doesn't mean it's being used in that sense. If a word has multiple meanings, it doesn't mean every meaning is intended in a given use. For example, a "date" can refer to a fruit or a date between a man and a woman (hopefully it's a man and woman lol). if someone says "it's sunnah to break the fast with a date" that doesn't mean it's sunnah to break the fast by going on a date with a woman- it's talking about the fruit.

Similarly, I think the verse is talking about marriage. Even if "nikah" can refer to intercourse more broadly, I don't think that necessarily means that this meaning is included. If someone says "it's sunnah to break the fast with a date," you don't assume they are using every possible definition of the word "date".

As far as I'm aware, the translations translate "nikāh" in that verse to refer to marriage. I think nikāh in that verse is referring to marriage and nikāh having multiple meanings doesn't prove every meaning is intended each time the word is used.

I saw this fatwa when I looked up something the murtad here posted

I haven't seen any fatwa or tafsir that says it is prohibited to have intercourse with a pagan slave woman.

Zero evidence for this. Where does it explicitly say the Prophet (SAWS) had intercourse with pagans after this ayah was revealed?

Like I said, zero evidence. Waad iska hadlaysaa at this point. 😂

Show me any ayah or hadith that says that the Quraysh are inherently superior?
So the prophet got word from god that it was okay then changed his mind, makes sense

The Quraysh are said to be the best of mankind, when I show that you call it ‘descriptive’ when I show they have the rights over the caliphate you say it’s ‘practical’

You need this link instead

Bro hop off and go to Y-420 gene haplogroup hooyo simulator , you’re clogging my thread
Don't come to a Somali space among Muslims and start lying about the deen. You will get checked upright from the bendt gargoyle Oromo ways that you come here with. People like you have little shelf life here. You're not the first, second or 5th. Oromo, you will not find comfort with a deceptive approach. I know it is the Ethiopian way, but you're not in Mereja. Behave like a human for once.:drakelaugh:

attash

Amaan Duule
I don't think this verse means it is unlawful to have intercourse with pagan slave women. Even if nikah can mean "sexual intercourse" rather than "marriage"- that doesn't mean it's being used in that sense. If a word has multiple meanings, it doesn't mean every meaning is intended in a given use. For example, a "date" can refer to a fruit or a date between a man and a woman (hopefully it's a man and woman lol). if someone says "it's sunnah to break the fast with a date" that doesn't mean it's sunnah to break the fast by going on a date with a woman- it's talking about the fruit.

Similarly, I think the verse is talking about marriage. Even if "nikah" can refer to intercourse more broadly, I don't think that necessarily means that this meaning is included. If someone says "it's sunnah to break the fast with a date," you don't assume they are using every possible definition of the word "date".

As far as I'm aware, the translations translate "nikāh" in that verse to refer to marriage. I think nikāh in that verse is referring to marriage and nikāh having multiple meanings doesn't prove every meaning is intended each time the word is used.

I saw this fatwa when I looked up something the murtad here posted

I haven't seen any fatwa or tafsir that says it is prohibited to have intercourse with a pagan slave woman.
The link you cited actually says that intercourse with pagan slave women is forbidden by the majority of scholars:

As for having lawful intercourse with one’s idolatrous/pagan slave woman (i.e. a non-Muslim slave woman who is not from the People of the Book), jurists held different opinions about this. Most of them maintained that it is forbidden; however, some were of the view that it is allowable given the fact - which you mentioned - that the Companions had slaves from among the women of polytheistic Arabs. The scholars who held that it is forbidden say that this ruling was abrogated by the verse (that means): {And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe.}.

As I already said, the the Quran explicitly forbids this if we analyze the language used in Surah Baqarah Ayah 221. If you are looking for a fatwa, it is given by Ibn Qudāmah (amongst others):

As for the people whose free women are impermissible for Muslims to marry of Magians and all other disbelievers save Christians and Jews, it is also impermissible to have sexual intercourse with the slave-women who are from among such people according to the majority of the scholars…. Ibn ‘Abd Al-Barr said, “A group of renowned jurists around the (early) Islamic world (Fuqahaa' Al-Amsaar) and the majority of scholars maintained this opinion. The opposing opinion is held only by few scholars and it is not even regarded as disagreement. In fact, we do not know of any other scholar but Taawoos who maintained this opinion. Anyway, he supported his view with the following evidence...

Also, I am in the middle of cooking this murtard, you are interrupting the performance akhi. :wowsweat:

also since I've already posted, I feel like I should respond somewhat to the murtad. I don't want to respond to a respectable Muslim user (who makes good posts btw) and not say anything responding to the kaffir murtad.

from the skimming I've done, the murtad I think makes reference to some concept of "lineage superiority" and apparently- according to them if I understand correctly.... there is some concept called "lineage superiority" and if a religion includes any of what falls under this "lineage superiority" this means the religion is false.... also, strangely, believing the caliph must be from Quraysh seems to be alleged to be something evil on par with the... translantic slave trade.... anyways.... if I understand right the murtad argument is... like I said "there is some concept called "lineage superiority" and if a religion includes any of what falls under this "lineage superiority" this means the religion is false"... and according to some views, the caliph must be from Quraysh, therefore Islam is held to have violated the political correctness principle that there must be nothing which falls under "lineage superiority"... obvious this is a bunch of absurd nonsense.

the entire concept, the entire endeavor... of trying to make up some moral framework outside if Islam- and then trying to criticize or question Islam if it doesn't fit the made-up external framework.... any such exercise is a bunch of nonsense.... I have no moral framework which is independent of Islam... if Islam says something is right, this is proof that it's right... if Islam says it's wrong- it's wrong... khalas.... whatever Islam says about war, marriage, fasting, slavery or any other topic- whatever Islam says is right... I don't care what the United Nations says... what some blue-hair Western cultural marxist kaffir says.... if Islam says it, it's true...

therefore, everyone should do everyone a favor and not waste their time trying to evaluate Islam on any outside moral framework... every ruling in Islam is perfect, it's the inferior kufr ideologies that need to submit to Islam, not the other way around.

Don't come to a Somali space among Muslims and start lying about the deen. You will get checked upright from the bendt gargoyle Oromo ways that you come here with. People like you have little shelf life here. You're not the first, second or 5th. Oromo, you will not find comfort with a deceptive approach. I know it is the Ethiopian way, but you're not in Mereja. Behave like a human for once.:drakelaugh:
Lying? It’s you who’s lying to himself, I find it astounding a man who spends so much time reading about other cultures has the ability to believe such dissonance like what happend here.

1710973355768.png

Stick to the haplogroups adeer, you aren’t ready to confront your beliefs so don’t even try.

Also, I am in the middle of cooking this murtard, you are interrupting the performance akhi. :wowsweat:

Sorry, you're right. That's why I did my last post. I didn't want to disagree with you and leave off the murtad... as though I'm the khawarij attacking Muslims and ignoring kaffirs.... anyways, I agree with you on the topic. I am very weak when it comes to rulings that pertain to slavery as I haven't researched much into that area.