Does going to a university give women too much confidence?

Are girls too hyped about degrees?

• Yes, they need to chill out. You aren't better than anyone for having a degree

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No, getting a degree is one of the greatest achievements possible for a woman.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ask her father for marriage:yacadiim:
Not good enough, I need a naive and controllable woman who relies on me financially so I can manipulate and abuse her with enough 'insurance' that she won't up and leave me. I need to alienate her from her family and friend so she only has CLOSE relations with me, then that's when the abuse will start. Is what I would say if I was some crazy psychopathic weirdo haha, I have nothing against a strong independent woman who has more options than me hehe.

Not good enough, I need a naive and controllable woman who relies on me financially so I can manipulate and abuse her with enough 'insurance' that she won't up and leave me. I need to alienate her from her family and friend so she only has CLOSE relations with me, then that's when the abuse will start. Is what I would say if I was some crazy psychopathic weirdo haha, I have nothing against a strong independent woman who has more options than me hehe.
Damn nigga do you convey these thoughts only on sspot or do you say this shit in real life :comeon:.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn nigga do you convey these thoughts only on sspot or do you say this shit in real life :comeon:.
I say these things in real life too, but to close friends. They know who I am and know how I joke.

I wouldn't say it to some random person

"That’s what university is today, a machine to build female positivity and bravado. Hence why men have abandoned it."

What do you guys think of this statement? I personally agree with this, you'll never see someone more excited about a sh*tty degree than a female.

they work hard 24/7 for a 30K degree that they'll almost never use. You don't see men as excited as this, women will tell other women they have accomplished everything they needed after her friend gets a degree in liberal arts or social sciences.
I agree with you, I remember I saw a girl cry during a Differential Equations exam the professor gave her an extra 30 minutes because of her gender. Lol if I cried the professor would start laughing at me.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You lowkey would get canceled with the stuff you say stay safe :)
Idk, it's not a big worry for me. Unless I go viral and get doxxed, I don't think I can get cancelled easily.

thanks for the concern though, I say funny things and I'll keep saying things I find funny lol

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
A gassed chick with a degree was gassed to begin with. The degree is just for justifications sake.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A gassed chick with a degree was gassed to begin with. The degree is just for justifications sake.
exactly bro. I can already imagine the type of tings to be super gassed up about a basic degree lmao

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
just don't make a twitter account and you will be safe.
LOOOL, I already made a twitter account. I got blocked by so many haliimos and I some how ended up in somali inceI twitter lmfaooo. I had to delete my tweets, post some bangers and media. Only then did the shordies come my way.

I still fw the somali inceI twitter yutes though, I don't forget my roots

LOOOL, I already made a twitter account. I got blocked by so many haliimos and I some how ended up in somali inceI twitter lmfaooo. I had to delete my tweets, post some bangers and media. Only then did the shordies come my way.

I still fw the somali inceI twitter yutes though, I don't forget my roots
Somali woman promote degeneracy on Twitter, why is everybody pro everything on twitter.

lol you have these type of people on twitter.
5CB39D59-BF3F-458F-8A39-19D08059CB26.png

Having a degree does not equate to intelligence. Your level of academic achievement does equate to your level of intelligence.

There is someone in between and intelligent but a party organizer at college, womanizer and in school for the coochie, shows up for the exams to collect "C"" grade and wave the report card quickly in front of unsuspecting immigrant parents to get them off his back.

I think my college days were fun lol. I am very intelligent but lazy. I get the concepts in class and don't read much afterwards.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love when I see educated somali women, they work hard in school and made something of themselves. With that said, it all depends on the individuals personality, if you were a good person before getting a degree, you will be humble and level headed. But if your education has caused u to look down on people and have condescending attitude, then it defeats purpose :)

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I love when I see educated somali women, they work hard in school and made something of themselves. With that said, it all depends on the individuals personality, if you were a good person before getting a degree, you will be humble and level headed. But if your education has caused u to look down on people and have condescending attitude, then it defeats purpose :)
I agree, I honestly don't think getting a degree is impressive. It's what you do with the degree that's impressive.

9 times out of 10, the parents pay off the tuition or government loans do. So by then you HAVE to graduate, or else you wasted money. It's not easy but it's definitely not incredibly difficult. It's an accomplishment and a mile stone, but that's just the beginning of it. You probably have debt now and need to make a living with your degree.

It's a given you graduate once you get into college/uni. You'd have to be in some horrible circumstances or be a down right idiot to drop out mid through or fail.

Trending