Does going to a university give women too much confidence?

Are girls too hyped about degrees?

• Yes, they need to chill out. You aren't better than anyone for having a degree

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No, getting a degree is one of the greatest achievements possible for a woman.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"That’s what university is today, a machine to build female positivity and bravado. Hence why men have abandoned it."

What do you guys think of this statement? I personally agree with this, you'll never see someone more excited about a sh*tty degree than a female.

they work hard 24/7 for a 30K degree that they'll almost never use. You don't see men as excited as this, women will tell other women they have accomplished everything they needed after her friend gets a degree in liberal arts or social sciences.

"I hope you one day find a special someone so that anything a woman does to make steps in securing her financial position in life doesn't trigger you :it0tdo8:"
- said someone

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Having a bachelor's degree isn't a flex. they are soon going to be worthless in the near future.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Gender Studies and Intersectionality degrees aren't anything to get excited about, but STEM degrees are regardless of gender. There are some decent non-STEM degrees though.

Isn't there more women in universities nowadays?

For example, University of Alberta, where I graduated from has 56% female students and 44% male in the undergraduate student body in 2020.

Having a degree isn't anything amazing.

Having a degree does not equate to intelligence. Your level of academic achievement does equate to your level of intelligence.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
They brag about their degrees because the journey of them getting those degree was a fun experience(getting all types of balls).

Having an education is important. May knowledge be gained in traditional manner or unconventional manner, it's just important to learn about shit. Having a good degree can take you places in this day in age. But going an unconventional route, like getting into real estate at 18 at bad either.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This guys was making comments in my thread when he doesn't even believe in educating the other half of the human race.
:meleshame:
Well to be fair only 45.96% of the world is educated, majority of them being men. Women should be educated, they just shouldn't feel like they achieved their life's goals after a single milestone.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"I hope you one day find a special someone so that anything a woman does to make steps in securing her financial position in life doesn't trigger you :it0tdo8:"
- said someone
How am I supposed to find a special someone if every woman makes steps in securing her financial position?