Does Featurism exist?

Alluring

Sayonara
perhaps your forehead was sticking way out?

no most cadaans are very clueless, not talking about ghettos cadaan

From experience, they only can tell the difference if they've been around a lot of Somalis specifically. But, if they don't know that many they can't tell the difference. It's like we can't clock a German from a Greek just by looking at them.

perhaps your forehead was sticking way out?

no most cadaans are very clueless, not talking about ghettos cadaan

:deadrose:
I wear a hijab and my forehead was covered fyi. Somali features are distinct like it or not and I look Somali af. Ghetto cadaans know Somalis very well coz most Somalis go through a ghetto phase.

From experience, they only can tell the difference if they've been around a lot of Somalis specifically. But, if they don't know that many they can't tell the difference. It's like we can't clock a German from a Greek just by looking at them.

more like the attitude and personality that separates Africans

Last edited:
Honestly, I think Bantu women are upset about not being seen as attractive to non-white men. Think about it. They’re upset about not being able to get white men as easily. Chrissie and a majority of black women that complain about this are swirlers or want to swirl
Heifer you have Bantu features. What you think you look like the ancients like Queen Nefertiti? I don't know what your problem is. It has to be said. I don't what your non-black Bantu genotype(what are you Berber) is but you don't possess those features and you have no right bashing other black women since you look like one no matter how much you bash them. You act like those mostly African blooded Dominicans acting like they are from Spain and hate black folks. :ftw9nwa:Why are you so obsessed with black women swirling? You think they hypocrites newsflash everyone is hypocritical to their personal reproduction is just don't start with a few black women who don't want to be abused by low-level male negros. What kind of man are you with? Is he a handsome tall Macrobian man Herodotus described or is he some big nose looking ogre who hates himself? Is he black white Indian(dots and feathers) or and alien. I gots to know he better be those Macrobian looking muggers from the past for you to be this damn arrogant and against swirling. And if you are with a man who looks like Oshay dookie. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Heifer you have Bantu features. What you think you look like the ancients like Queen Nefertiti? I don't know what your problem is. It has to be said. I don't what your non-black Bantu genotype(what are you Berber) is but you don't possess those features and you have no right bashing other black women since you look like one no matter how much you bash them. You act like those mostly African blooded Dominicans acting like they are from Spain and hate black folks. :ftw9nwa:Why are you so obsessed with black women swirling? You think they hypocrites newsflash everyone is hypocritical to their personal reproduction is just don't start with a few black women who don't want to be abused by low-level male negros. What kind of man are you with? Is he a handsome tall Macrobian man Herodotus described or is he some big nose looking ogre who hates himself? Is he black white Indian(dots and feathers) or and alien. I gots to know he better be those Macrobian looking muggers from the past for you to be this damn arrogant and against swirling. And if you are with a man who looks like Oshay dookie. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
Yeah, look at this wide ass Bantu nose.
1225F713-9FD8-4541-8632-A5A454202021.jpeg

I look particularly Bantu. I’ll give you that, but purple lips, flat faces, thin lanky body frames or red hair aren’t very common Bantu traits

Last edited:
Yeah, look at this wide ass Bantu nose.View attachment 144103
I look particularly Bantu. I’ll give you take, but purple lips, flat faces, thin lanky body frames or red hair are very common Bantu traits
Ok what is really going on? Many Bantu non-Hamitic Black women are not chasing after White men. I don't care how many Chrissie and Cynthia G youtube videos you have watched it is not true. Bantu featured women are not trying to get validated by other races. Sorry to throw a wrench into your fantasy. You also hint that your man ain't Somalian or non-Hamitic African. So what it is? You bash other women for swirling but you are swirling with Bantu features?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@MacrobianOgress You're going to try me with a straight face I look like these women. Disclaimer: I’m trying to diss their looks
E7E51839-BFC7-4948-B392-4C0420EF85CA.jpeg
50EC1CEF-4F6C-43CB-A1C4-E509F4814E44.jpeg
1065455A-0A89-42BD-969E-EDA43673CFB3.jpeg

Come on, I’ll take a mudblood, but fully 100 percent Bantu?!? Who are you comparing with ?!? Micheal Jackson kids’ or to albino Norwegians ?!?! I’m not even THAT dark.

Trending