Does Featurism exist?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Honestly, I think Bantu women are upset about not being seen as attractive to non-white men. Think about it. They’re upset about not being able to get white men as easily. Chrissie and a majority of black women that complain about this are swirlers or want to swirl

Honestly, I think Bantu women are upset about not being seen as attractive to non-white men. Think about it. They’re upset about not being able to get white men as easily. Chrissie and a majority of black women that complain about this are swirlers or want to swirl
Have you seen how white people age? Why would anyone be upset about not getting with a white person :noneck:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Lol.. Even cadaan are trying out their luck.. How come? Are Somali females more liberal compared to other muslim women or what?
Somali women are more outgoing and we’re not afraid to talk to men (not speaking for everyone of course). But if you befriend a man, he may eventually try his luck. It’s a tale as old as time.

Somali women are more outgoing and we’re not afraid to talk to men (not speaking for everyone of course). But if you befriend a man, he may eventually try his luck. It’s a tale as old as time.
They won't try anything if the woman is ugly or fat but yeah I guess you are right.
Somali women are not controlled as much as women from other muslim groups.

Last edited:
@Destiny
You are actually cool when you tone down a bit on the blm, black sjw stuff..
See you around sxb.. And who thought we would have a fruitful discussion after I almost excommunicated you from the Somali race :icon lol::icon lol:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
All this to erase their own genes and produce kids who don't like their own ethnic group.. Talk about self hate :snoop:
Funny thing is a lot of maadow chicks give me grievances for not dating Bantu men, but also want to date out . My theory is it’s the reason why I’m not into and it has nothing to do with trying to keep the black race pure or standing up for brothers. Me not being attracted to Bantu or connected to AA culture is seen as a rejection of them as a whole.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
feauturism does exist. humans like features in which there is a in-group occurence. somalis have for centuries adored and loved their slender slim chiseled features, nice complexion skin and wooly hair. but no in 2020 we are made to feel bad for features we fought to retain by not allowing expansion and taken over and genetic infiltration and reducing out homogenity?

u expect us to feel bad for our features just cause there are other features ridiculed and they are insecure about it and take it upon themselves to try and make us feel bad for ours? the cadaan man is what made madhow people hate their features, so madhow people crying about 'featurism' should take it up with them.

it is natural also as a somali to prefer the first, seeing as you are attracted to what you see as a reflection of you. somalis dont care about colors, look at somalia, the reer xamars are the lowest class same as bantus, except bantus havent been ran out of there. its the 'somali' features that is celebrated
Maadows accuse me of being colorist and hood non-blacks say I’m classist. I got called racist for saying Kim Kardashian isn’t attractive and looks like a horse to me. Like I have aquiline features, outside of my lips. I’m find light skinned blacks attractive either or really care about skin color. Culture and similar beliefs play a big part. I’ve had ghetto Latinos and whites try to date me, but their attire and mannerisms were a huge turn off. A couple of them told me that maadow girls love them, that’s all they date, how they only hang out blacks and I was a snub. I can’t win either way. Besides East and North African men, I like conservative Mexican, Asians( Not South Asians), Nordic whites and Arabs. I have weird tastes in looks, though

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Does a bias based on features exist In society?

These are two examples, both of them are the same shade but have drastically different features. What do you think?View attachment 143827View attachment 143828
It can literally decide your life so it exists and it's horrible. How many people have it easy because they look good but it's a level where it's abnormal/genetics most people do look average and if those average people want to be very good looking they have to work hard.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Isn't featurism depends on the culture and the mindset? Some culture/ethnicities find one is ugly and the other beautiful, and other way around for another culture.

People convenient forgetting bantus have arguably the best bodies. No balaq balaq business.

How many women risk their lives with injections and surgery to attain that which many West-Africans are naturally blessed with?
trade off honestly

Honestly i dont undestand why they drag through glass for horner or mixed race women, if the goal is to dilute yourself why not marry someone who lacks sub saharan ancestry all together? i half horner half other sub saharan will look like the former, just marry a latina or white woman who currently prefer them and call it a day.
Maybe they want to date the least black "black" thing they can find?

Trending

Latest posts