Does Featurism exist?

Alluring

Sayonara
Colorist is basically features because skin color is a feature? Anyways, if you're talking about noses and face structure, not really. Most races have similar features with a few differences. If you don't like ____ features you don't need to mock Allah's creation as if you could ever compare.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Colorist is basically features because skin color is a feature? Anyways, if you're talking about noses and face structure, not really. Most races have similar features with a few differences. If you don't like ____ features you don't need to mock Allah's creation as if you could ever compare.
Wow we’re using the Islam card with “Allah Creation” now are we :russsmug:

That’s low even for you @slit :damn:

I have a problem with all these victimISM's. It doesn't improve self image nor does it promote self improvement.
You cannot bully people to find you attractive. Be an individual. Focus on your good qualities and be grateful. There is a 99.99% chance that there is someone in this world who is more miserable than you in looks and status.

Being grateful to God means that you are pleased with the good that you have and are patient in the areas where you are lacking. 100% those people who you think are much more fortunate than you have their own issues where you are probably more fortunate than them. Never be a victim. It's degrading and debilitating. Stop these isms.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Is it not Allah's creation? Have your personal preference all you want. No need to talk down on others though especially for things they can't control.
It’s Allah Creation that’s undisputed but it’s just sounds disingenuous that you use the Islam card with “Allah Creation” and also post shit like this :damn: :mjlol: :lolbron::russ:

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
It’s Allah Creation that’s undisputed but it’s just sounds disingenuous that you use the Islam card with “Allah Creation” and also post shit like this :damn: :mjlol: :lolbron::russ:

I can make my own jokes at my own expense or about things humans choose to do & participate in. But, things that are only Allah's creation like traits people are born with aren't my place to call people primitive for things they can't control. Things people can control are human-related and those are normal.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Does a bias based on features exist In society?

These are two examples, both of them are the same shade but have drastically different features. What do you think?View attachment 143827View attachment 143828

Many people believe attractiveness is whiteness. Most people would probably say the first girl looks attractive because she more white. Black feature is to diverse, there so much genetic diversity in a small area in Africa then the whole of Europe.

I don't know anything about this subject and I don't care

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Thats what I suspect.. But to be sure let's ask one of their women.. @Destiny why do j4reer men run away from you women of the same ethnicity? Is it the features, attitude or is it because you wear fake hair? Can you clarify this for us?
Do you assume I’m madow because I have different opinions than you? And “j4reer”men love Somali girls, so I’m doing just fine :nvjpqts:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Let's be real, "J4reer"men love any women that do not originate from Sub Saharan Africa. :damn: :dead:
Lmao aren’t we considered subsaharan too? But fr these niggas be thirsting for anything they perceive as “mixed” or “less black” :ftw9nwa:

Do you assume I’m madow because I have different opinions than you? And “j4reer”men love Somali girls, so I’m doing just fine :nvjpqts:
Since you are always discussing about black woman and black men issues I assumed you was one of them :manny:

Btw how many j4reer guys have you been with so far? Are you OK with them preferring you over their own because of your non j4reer features?

Lmao aren’t we considered subsaharan too? But fr these niggas be thirsting for anything they perceive as “mixed” or “less black” :ftw9nwa:
Sheikh Wikipedia states otherwise. :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:

1601520797998.png

:deadrose:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
no, featurism is derogatory against bantu features big nose thick hair
preference is what you look for in a person. Don’t say that around AA tho, they’ll bash you for your prefrence :russ:
So what about whites? Like if a white dude prefers Nordic ones to a Mediterranean, couldn’t that fall into featurism since Southern Europeans have bigger noses, darker skin and thicker bodies. What about an Englishman that doesn’t like gingers ?
Or is it featurism for black media to promote thick body types over thin ones ? If the logic is blacks can in all shapes and colors and we’re all equality discriminated against, then why is it a big deal what type of black women is seen as beautiful by mainstream society ?

Trending

Latest posts