Does Featurism exist?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Yes featurism exist. Since the world is rapidly globalizing so is western beauty standards.

where have you been during the AA wars? Under your bed? They hate their women, that’s why most generations nowadays are mixed white
I don’t pay attention to them since I find them kind of irritating. I never new their was that much mixed kids running around thanks for letting me know.

everybody else
C32476F3-73A2-4089-9068-1CBCEA38F9C4.jpeg

Gambar

VIP
Some people want us to hate our features to make them feel better and it’s not gonna happen. I don’t moan about being dark skin and I don’t feel bad that I’m slim with wavy/curly hair and narrow features. What have I gained from those features? Nothing. They need therapy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some people want us to hate our features to make them feel better and it’s not gonna happen. I don’t moan about being dark skin and I don’t feel bad that I’m slim with wavy/curly hair and narrow features. What have I gained from those features? Nothing. They need therapy.

Low key way of saying u iz not bantu

ridiculous waxiid

That’s mean, we shouldn’t mock Allahs creation.

I'm telling you that featurism does exist from a kafirs point of view. As kafirs judge people based on their own physical appearance unlike us Muslims who are taught to judge someone by their manners and not by their external appearance.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm telling you does featurism exist from a kafirs stand point. It does. Kafirs judge people based on their appearance unlike us Muslims who are taught to judge someone by their manners and not their external appearance.

The white racists i come across always are quick to praise my roman aquiline nose and diss flat nose. U think if i had a flat nose they will confide in me? I don't think soooooooooooooooo

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Featurism if that’s even a word is just preference. Just because I don’t find Bantu features attractive doesn’t mean I’m discriminative.

As preference whatever that might be, at end of the day is subjective, but we live in a world where liberals like to race bait and use cancel culture.

Negroes don’t have kalsooni in themselves

:mjlol::russ::lolbron::damn:

Last edited:

Trending