Does Featurism exist?

Does a bias based on features exist In society?

These are two examples, both of them are the same shade but have drastically different features. What do you think?
5A10FE7B-CD1E-4978-95A0-5D35E8136944.jpeg
F65E3092-82A6-46AA-973E-3D14F9871FD3.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yes but no. People make it out more of a deal than it really is. Don’t blame us for what the white colonizers left behind. They rolling in they graves seeing how people nowadays divide themselves even more :pachah1: :mjlol:

Villainess

featurism? isnt that just preference :dwill:
no, featurism is derogatory against bantu features big nose thick hair
preference is what you look for in a person. Don’t say that around AA tho, they’ll bash you for your prefrence :russ:

Villainess

no, featurism is derogatory against bantu features big nose thick hair
preference is what you look for in a person. Don’t say that around AA tho, they’ll bash you for your prefrence :russ:
they‘ll start crying about how you cannot make skin color or features a preference. They always want to be chosen, nothing wrong with me wanting a brownskinned man with curly hair and my race. If I say I want a Somali Muslim man they’ll attack me “waaa u cannot make skin a preference that’s colorist”

they‘ll start crying about how you cannot make skin color or features a preference. They always want to be chosen, nothing wrong with me wanting a brownskinned man with curly hair and my race. If I say I want a Somali Muslim man they’ll attack me “waaa u cannot make skin a preference that’s colorist”
nah featurism is 100% the dumbest shit ive heard:farmajoyaab:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
No. You can argue colorism exists, but people are not treated different based on the their physical features outside the scope of physical attraction.

And they hate on the women who have the skin color, hair texture and features they desire.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
feauturism does exist. humans like features in which there is a in-group occurence. somalis have for centuries adored and loved their slender slim chiseled features, nice complexion skin and wooly hair. but no in 2020 we are made to feel bad for features we fought to retain by not allowing expansion and taken over and genetic infiltration and reducing out homogenity?

u expect us to feel bad for our features just cause there are other features ridiculed and they are insecure about it and take it upon themselves to try and make us feel bad for ours? the cadaan man is what made madhow people hate their features, so madhow people crying about 'featurism' should take it up with them.

it is natural also as a somali to prefer the first, seeing as you are attracted to what you see as a reflection of you. somalis dont care about colors, look at somalia, the reer xamars are the lowest class same as bantus, except bantus havent been ran out of there. its the 'somali' features that is celebrated

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
That’s mean, we shouldn’t mock Allahs creation.

People convenient forgetting bantus have arguably the best bodies. No balaq balaq business.

How many women risk their lives with injections and surgery to attain that which many West-Africans are naturally blessed with?

feauturism does exist. humans like features in which there is a in-group occurence. somalis have for centuries adored and loved their slender slim chiseled features, nice complexion skin and wooly hair. but no in 2020 we are made to feel bad for features we fought to retain by not allowing expansion and taken over and genetic infiltration and reducing out homogenity?

u expect us to feel bad for our features just cause there are other features ridiculed and they are insecure about it and take it upon themselves to try and make us feel bad for ours? the cadaan man is what made madhow people hate their features, so madhow people crying about 'featurism' should take it up with them.

it is natural also as a somali to prefer the first, seeing as you are attracted to what you see as a reflection of you. somalis dont care about colors, look at somalia, the reer xamars are the lowest class same as bantus, except bantus havent been ran out of there. its the 'somali' features that is celebrated
Then why do people get mad every time we appreciate our features?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are they so obsessed with people loving their features? Can’t they be content with them loving there own?

Trending