Does evidence undermine Religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
What are they going to debate next? Whether Batman undermines the authorities of Gothman by taking matters into his own hands?

Kratos

Sonder
Of course it does. Believing in something despite it being contradicted by reality is literally the definition of delusion.

Of course it does. But the whole point of Islam is to have FAITH in Allah and the truth of His word. That’s the test facing us muslims living in the Modern Age, not the plague or another crusade.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

my_name_is_ in_use
5 months ago
If a single person believes in a imaginary friend they are insane. If a group of people believe in a imaginary friend it's called Religion.

You wanna a knife for that edge, bruv :ulyin: You sound like those New Atheist kids who keep a shrine of Sam Harris in their closet and refer to God (SWT) as the "Spaghetti Monster" to seem cool. Keep that up, waryaa, let's see how far that takes you in akirah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1025exorcism.jpg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Annoying atheists or persistent Religious nuts. Both are equally annoying.

You wanna a knife for that edge, bruv :ulyin: You sound like those New Atheist kids who keep a shrine of Sam Harris in their closet and refer to God (SWT) as the "Spaghetti Monster" to seem cool. Keep that up, waryaa, let's see how far that takes you in akirah.

theres no akhira, keep goin buddy. getting personal and mad is radical trait, not gona take you anywhere except fighting online unnecessarily all the time. just put your 2 cents either for or againest.

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
theres no akhira, keep goin buddy. getting personal and mad is radical trait, not gona take you anywhere except fighting online unnecessarily all the time. just put your 2 cents either for or againest.

"Verily! The worst of moving living creatures in the Sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb, those who understand not - the disbelievers."

-Al-Qur'an 8:22

no religion can prove it the only one nor the only right one. religion is not tangible you cant put 2+2 and come up with 4 . its a believe people born with,thats it nothing more nothing less.if you born in america 200yrs ago you would be christian and same in saudi arabia you would be muslim.
so please acknowledge that before you go scortch earth policy.
why i put this video was to see if people could be rational for once and debate intellectually but alas same old same old.
am not here to go under anyones skin. have a nice day.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
no religion can prove it the only one nor the only right one. religion is not tangible you cant put 2+2 and come up with 4 . its a believe people born with,thats it nothing more nothing less.if you born in america 200yrs ago you would be christian and same in saudi arabia you would be muslim.
so please acknowledge that before you go scortch earth policy.
why i put this video was to see if people could be rational for once and debate intellectually but alas same old same old.
am not here to go under anyones skin. have a nice day.

> "I need evidence"
> "The literal word of God (SWT) isn't sufficient enough"

giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

see your dishonesty, you cant debate without being purposely misleading.
this is wat i said and is right there infront of you. SNEAKY.

and you didnt get it.....its you who have difficulty with comprehension.
religion is not tangible you cant put 2+2 and come up with 4 . c/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending