Does EU financial support for Somaliland election imply recognition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The EU, UK, US are not good allies. Waa gaajo. They are not interested in bi-lateral relationships. They want to take your shit and give nothing in return.

The Russians, Chinese have done so much for Somalia whether it's military and helping with infrastructure.

The West hasn't done a shit for Somalia since 1991, but only took Turkey just few years to do complete reversal of the Somali situation something the West struggled with two decades

If I were in SL LEADERSHIP, I would bring the Chinese, the Russians, and export my animals to Asia like Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei etc

Fck the Arabs and the West. Greedy bastards

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The EU has done nothing long-term good for the region seriously they are such hypocrites what the actual f*ck.. They have fucked over every region in the horn of Africa.

Somaliland doesn't need the EU or Somali government permission for anything and it will be like this for many years to come. Sayonara Greek bish

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The logic of Isaac we want our own Isaac nation but we will force some of darood in cerigaabo & las canood to join us by force while the rest of darood in Somalia Kenya Ethiopia just look on, now that's what you call wishful thinking :chrisfreshhah:

In sha Allah soon there will be war between somaliland and Puntland :banderas:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The logic of Isaac we want our own Isaac nation but we will force some of darood in cerigaabo & las canood to join us by force while the rest of darood in Somalia Kenya Ethiopia just look on, now that's what you call wishful thinking :chrisfreshhah:

Yaab, you seem very confident with Puntland bicycle helmet wearing troops ...... :comeon:

000as4.jpg

I used to wear a blue helmet just like that when I was a child...:williamswtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Lordilord if silaanyo is the president of somaliland and he is from burco a stone throw away from buhoodle Yet siilanyo can't go to buhoodle yet the president of DDSI Ethiopia is in buhoodle distributing food?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord if silaanyo is the president of somaliland and he is from burco then how comes he can't go to buhoodle yet the president of DDSI Ethiopia is in buhoodle distributing food?

If Farmaajo is the president of Somalia, all of it including Somaliland according to you right? Then why can't he enter any of cities inside the borders of Somaliland. Somalia claims Somaliland right and he should be able to take a stroll through Hargeisa without any issue. :cosbyhmm:

You talk of Buhoodle but can you mention many more? I can mention more cities Farmaajo can't enter.
giphy.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

If war breaks out, I am coming for that Ciise Mahmud ass in Garowe. Damn some fine honies roaming around in G town:ahh:

If I was the Somaliland government, I would cut all economic and political contact with the UK and EU. I would expel all the useless NGOs and leaching "Aid-workers". I would cosy up with the Chinese and Russians and offer Berbera base in return for money, military experts and engineers. Europeans are not interested in your well-being, neither are they interested in mutual arrangements. They only wish to colonise you.

The greatest mistake Somalis ever made was rebelling against mother Russia.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If Farmaajo is the president of Somalia, all of it including Somaliland according to you right? Then why can't he enter any of cities inside the borders of Somaliland. Somalia claims Somaliland right and he should be able to take a stroll through Hargeisa without any issue. :cosbyhmm:

You talk of Buhoodle but can you mention many more? I can mention more cities Farmaajo can't enter.View attachment 29000
Farmaajo doesn't even control Mogadishu its controlled by amisom but the president of DDSI Ethiopia controls all his land including Somaliland

waraabe

Your superior
If I was the Somaliland government, I would cut all economic and political contact with the UK and EU. I would expel all the useless NGOs and leaching "Aid-workers". I would cosy up with the Chinese and Russians and offer Berbera base in return for money, military experts and engineers. Europeans are not interested in your well-being, neither are they interested in mutual arrangements. They only wish to colonise you.

The greatest mistake Somalis ever made was rebelling against mother Russia.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Berbera must be offered to Russia/China

Look at all the loons in this thread thinking that a single MEP is representative of the EU's views.:mjlol:

This MEP doesn't know shidh about the situation on the ground. The election costs were already covered by the state (thus rendering the entire discussion redundant), plus his condescending tone towards the drought: "everyone had a drought in the region", yet when did the dictatorships of neighbouring Djibouti & Ethiopia and the failed state of SFGland ever conduct a full-scale election in the first place? (Let alone one in the midst of a devastating drought)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts