Does EU financial support for Somaliland election imply recognition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "packed" house discuss the very important issue of Somalilands independence.

The answer is @ 5:08

Its sad because Somaliland views the west/EU, mostly Britain, as a father figure while the EU looks at somaliland as a bad investment

The EU supports all democratic elections financially for all its s
No favourites.

upload_2017-9-2_12-35-21.jpeg
This isnt the only way for recognition

A "packed" house discuss the very important issue of Somalilands independence.

The answer is @ 5:08

Its sad because Somaliland views the west/EU, mostly Britain, as a father figure while the EU looks at somaliland as a bad investment

The EU supports all democratic elections financially for all its s
No favourites.

pretty much said what i was thinking all along. I wonder if the UK will endorse Somaliland independence after brexit

pretty much said what i was thinking all along. I wonder if the UK will endorse Somaliland independence after brexit
no lol
he even says we support puntland elections but we dont care much for their claims :mjlol:
Which TBH has always been their stance
some people not trying to hear it tho:manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This EU MEP is savage :russ::russ:

My somaliland friends its time to kiss goodbye to your dreams of recognition and join somalia again :lolbron:

Keo

VIP
Puntlanders are desperate these days kkkk anything to take away attention from crumbling Punani state.
Do you not see your brothers and sisters calaacaling in the comments section? They don't know what to do anymore. They are calling the guy a redneck.
:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Do you not see your brothers and sisters calaacaling in the comments section? They don't know what to do anymore. They are calling the guy a redneck.
:chrisfreshhah:

It won't take the attention from struggling Punani state which now has a large terrorist presence

"FRANKLY I AM RETURNING TO HARGEISA MYSELF FROM CANADA AND I WILL BE ADVOCATING THE POSITION THAT THE EU CAN GO f*ck ITSELF.. I WILL BE ADVOCATING THE POSITION THAT SOMALILAND SHOULD ESTABLISH BILATERAL RELATIONS WITH THE ARABS STATES IN THE REGION AND ISRAEL.. THE EU AND ITS FUCKING REDNECKS MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN SOMALILAND AND WILL BE FUCKING THEMSELVES VERY SOON WHEN I GET TO SOMALILAND .. FUCKING REDNECKS.."

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

the ictiraaf project has failed long time ago and it is the only way to control the local mass.the locals are high and they need ictiraaf drug ,gov promises it will bring,27 years it never comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending