Does Diin la'aan Lead to Dhiig la'aan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guv

How and what conditions did the prophet came to Yathrib/Madina? He wasn’t a tourist or a settler but was chased out of his birthplace by his tribe and was offered asylum by the Jews who lived and controlled that city. The truce/Treaty were forced upon the Jews once Mohamed got more powerful and started to raid the caravans of Qureishi and other merchants from Mecca. He brought them wars and bloodbaths they had avoided and disturbed their tranquility. The Treaty they signed was their only option for their own survival. Continue with your biased version of that history.

Suarez

I stopped reading when you wrote “Muslims didn’t apply proper Shariah”, who will apply for them? Somalis?

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Guv

How and what conditions did the prophet came to Yathrib/Madina? He wasn’t a tourist or a settler but was chased out of his birthplace by his tribe and was offered asylum by the Jews who lived and controlled that city. The truce/Treaty were forced upon the Jews once Mohamed got more powerful and started to raid the caravans of Qureishi and other merchants from Mecca. He brought them wars and bloodbaths they had avoided and disturbed their tranquility. The Treaty they signed was their only option for their own survival. Continue with your biased version of that history.

Suarez

I stopped reading when you wrote “Muslims didn’t apply proper Shariah”, who will apply for them? Somalis?
There is no point of debating with you when I brought evidences, I brought up why islamic groups don't apply shariah properly and why saudi arabia is not proper shariah ruled country. Your historical inaccuracy even shows how ignorant you are in islamic history it was not the yahuud who accepted the Prophet from the persecution that quearsh did it is was the former pagan Aws and khazaraj tribes. There is a complete distinction between those where they lived and those who ruled. The yahuud cannot rule unless if the messiah comes that is according to their talmud.

Enough said.

Suárez

Shariah is supposed to be easy on the Muslim, Shariah does not 100% apply to a Kaffir Asli.

Allah mention in the Quran Al Kareem

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are stern against the unbelievers, merciful among themselves (Muslims).

(Quran 48:29)

We have to easy on other Muslim Boko Haram, Deash and al shabaab go hard on Muslims when it comes to Shariah. They do not believe many muslims are jahil.

Allah even commanded us to be just to Everyone, kaafir and Muslim

“God commands justice and fair dealing...” (Quran 16:90)

“O you who believe, be upright for God, and (be) bearers of witness with justice!...” (Quran 5:8)

“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even if it be against yourselves, your parents, and your relatives, or whether it is against the rich or the poor...” (Quran 4:135)

“…Be just, for it is closest to God-consciousness…” (Quran 5:8)

You want to believe that murtaddeen will have same justice. No way because they broken the oath with Allah.

Suarez

How come you avoided posting the ayats “revealed” to Mohamed when he became a strong-man in Medina like ‘kill the nasara wal yahuud’. I’m not interested the ayats in Mecca when he was weak and spoke like the Diala Lama. Alshabaab and their nihilistic counterparts use the ayats “revealed” in Medina to justify their savagery while you “moderates” are stuck with the early “revelations” during his early “prophethood” days in Mecca. How contradictory!!!

Suarez

How come you avoided posting the ayats “revealed” to Mohamed when he became a strong-man in Medina like ‘kill the nasara wal yahuud’. I’m not interested the ayats in Mecca when he was weak and spoke like the Diala Lama. Alshabaab and their nihilistic counterparts use the ayats “revealed” in Medina to justify their savagery while you “moderates” are stuck with the early “revelations” during his early “prophethood” days in Mecca. How contradictory!!!
These are all about yahuud and nasara no mention of killing them
2:113 - Both Yahud and Nasara demean each other / call each other inferior.
2:120 - Both Yahud and Nasara are not ready to budge from their stand unless one starts following them.
3:67 - Prophet Ibrahim(PBUH) was neither a Yahood or a nasara but strict follower of Allah(swt)'s command.
5:18 - Bother Yahud and Nasar claim themselves part of Allah(swt).
5:64 - Yahud nurture the notion that hands of Allah(swt) are fettered.
5:82 - Yahud by nature are ardent opponent of true believers and Nasara is lesser in intensity.
9:30 - Both Yahud and Nasara claim that `Uzair and Maseeh are the son of Allah(swt) respectively.

5:51 - Refrain from Yahud and Nasara, as they are friends to each other and are among the zalimeen.

Suárez

Suarez

I only posts ayahs only needed when needed, this is Allah's book I can't use verse for my own likings but to be used when needed.

@AussieHustler you have to be straightforward in the deen not a 16 year old who learnt the Ayah "Those who do not rule other than Allah's law they are kaffiroon" instead of killing the ruler he kills a kid stop acting like delusional.

Ayahs are ayat from Allah, The ayahs of justice are madani check it out for yourself. Makki ayahs are mainly about tawheed.

It does not make a difference.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
People with no faith have no loyalty. They can't even be loyal to Allah swt so what do you expect.

I will trust a Christian before a Somali atheist.

People with no faith have no loyalty. They can't even be loyal to Allah swt so what do you expect.

This is the most stupid thing I’ve seen you write. What does loyalty to god have to do with loyalty to people?

Don’t be gullible and think every religious person is pure.

They are loyal to the logical thinking that God has bestowed upon them.

The true savages see meaning and refuge in superstition. The human experience is greater than that.

Zuarez

Sxb, the jihadists and Salafis believe Islam is a religion of war against infidels and moderate Muslims argue it is a religion of peace. Both source the Koran to back up their claims. Does this translate into there are two different korans? Yes. The Koranic verses Mohamed wrote in Mecca contradict those in Medina. In Mecca Koran Mohamed acted like the Daila Lama and preached tolerance, peacefulness, acceptance and yes, Towhid. Mohamed enjoyed the support of his family and clan and all his ayats there were passive and inclusive. These were the days, he was to tread very carefully and sought converts. But while in Medina, this gave way to violence because of his rise as a strong man and violence ridden ayats were “revealed”.

In Medina, Mohamed prosecuted Christians and Jews, while in his weaker days in Mecca, he called them “people of the book” and “no compulsion in Islam”. Both the peaceful and the jihadi verses coexist in the Koran. A religion of two contradicting thoughts.

Does power corrupt?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is the most stupid thing I’ve seen you write. What does loyalty to god have to do with loyalty to people?

Don’t be gullible and think every religious person is pure.
Islam is pure, if you don't believe that then I truly feel sorry you.

Without Allah swt and Islam, there's no point of living.

If you're not loyal to your religion, then you're not loyal at all.

Islam is pure, if you don't believe that then I truly feel sorry you.

Without Allah swt and Islam, there's no point of living.

If you're not loyal to your religion, then you're not loyal at all.
Islam maybe is pure but Muslims are definitely not pure.

You can’t assume that because a person prays all the time, that it would make them more loyal.

Suárez

Zuarez

Sxb, the jihadists and Salafis believe Islam is a religion of war against infidels and moderate Muslims argue it is a religion of peace. Both source the Koran to back up their claims. Does this translate into there are two different korans? Yes. The Koranic verses Mohamed wrote in Mecca contradict those in Medina. In Mecca Koran Mohamed acted like the Daila Lama and preached tolerance, peacefulness, acceptance and yes, Towhid. Mohamed enjoyed the support of his family and clan and all his ayats there were passive and inclusive. These were the days, he was to tread very carefully and sought converts. But while in Medina, this gave way to violence because of his rise as a strong man and violence ridden ayats were “revealed”.

In Medina, Mohamed prosecuted Christians and Jews, while in his weaker days in Mecca, he called them “people of the book” and “no compulsion in Islam”. Both the peaceful and the jihadi verses coexist in the Koran. A religion of two contradicting thoughts.

Does power corrupt?

Stop joking around your a aussie guy who is muslim who becomes gaal then muslim then gaal.

I am not bothered even questioning.

Stop joking around your a aussie guy who is muslim who becomes gaal then muslim then gaal.

I am not bothered even questioning.

Sxb

I wasn’t joking, but I presented to you the un-sanitised version of that history. You’ve been brainwashed to believe that it was absolutely perfect and wonderful and I understand you like I accept the Mormons and their belief that Joseph Smith had received ‘visions from god’ and perfected Christianity. After all, religion requires blind faith.

Somalinimo is just a way of getting people becoming jahil.

Suarez

We agree on that point. In Islam, during Mohamed’s time, nations didn’t exist and what existed was empires. Mohamed wanted to build a similar Islamic empire which he named “ the Islamic-Ummah”. The Nation and nationalism are a recent European invention and Mohamed was familiar with clans and wanted to unite all these clans and establish his “Islamic Ummah”. I think that dream is all dead now and we Somalis are still stuck with tribalism and failed miserably to construct a viable and functioning nation-State.

Suárez

Sxb

I wasn’t joking, but I presented to you the un-sanitised version of that history. You’ve been brainwashed to believe that it was absolutely perfect and wonderful and I understand you like I accept the Mormons and their belief that Joseph Smith had received ‘visions from god’ and perfected Christianity. After all, religion requires blind faith.

Suarez

We agree on that point. In Islam, during Mohamed’s time, nations didn’t exist and what existed was empires. Mohamed wanted to build a similar Islamic empire which he named “ the Islamic-Ummah”. The Nation and nationalism are a recent European invention and Mohamed was familiar with clans and wanted to unite all these clans and establish his “Islamic Ummah”. I think that dream is all dead now and we Somalis are still stuck with tribalism and failed miserably to construct a viable and functioning nation-State.

GenFarah :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.