Does Diin la'aan Lead to Dhiig la'aan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apostates will never be expected in somalia even during the so called secular days when clubs, alcohol and girls wearing skirts to school,college work was the norm murtads would've got murked by somali nomads even thoe someof them didn't even know how to pray that's what I've been told by my pops who was a member of the supreme revolutionary council and was born in the early 1940s
Who knows alot of somaliness history etc and has travelled to every single 18 regions in somalia from ras kamboni to zaylac as a member of that council

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The more you guys tie Somaliniimo with Islam, the more Somalis will revolt and see it for what it is: An Arab religion. I've noticed it's an even better strategy to get people to question the religion.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
Its a fact that there are and has been Somalis who were not muslims/religious but still dedicate their lives and energy for this country. Are you saying that Michael Mariano who was a christian Somali that dedicated his life for an independent Somalia left his Somalinimo?

This form of radical Salafism that has been manufactured in Saudi and imported to Somalia for the last 30 years is a bigger threat to Somalinimo in my opinion. I have cousins who unfortunately adhere to Wahhabism and they say braindead things like "All muslims belong to one Ummah, I'm closer to some dhegacas in the gulf than to my fellow Somali who is not religious".

عودبالله
I was reading many books but my english won't be great but I will do it fi sabilliah for you to understand.

The meaning of Salaf is like path or way but in regards to Salaf it means those who came before like the Prophet, sahabah, or the students of the sahabah the word salafi can be used like but rather a better word called Athari.

But this has very long back story during the time of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, he lived when the Ottomans committed there Biddah in the Muslim world mainly in hejaz, Yammah (najd) and more places. Continue on the Ottomans were of Maturidi and Ashariyyah background. Reading the works of sheikh al Islam ibn taymiyyah he spread this knowledge with everyone no one like it. They rejected, because it was considered extreme.

I told why we deem "salafism/wahhabism" extreme because they deny those who came before who have used the quran and sunnah properly.

The more you guys tie Somaliniimo with Islam, the more Somalis will revolt and see it for what it is: An Arab religion. I've noticed it's an even better strategy to get people to question the religion.
Sxb you're just pissed off that Somalis don't accept you :farmajoyaab:

Interesting.

Why did Somali Muslims destroy our country and turn it into an anarchic and inhospitable country where it has been voted “the worst place a mother to live.?” Does Islam and worshipping Allah comes second to them? Do they believe in Somalinimo or Clannism?

Interesting. Why did Somali Muslims destroy our country and turn it into an anarchic and inhospitable where it has been voted “the worst place a mother to live.?” Does Islam and worshipping Allah comes second to them? Do they believe in Somalinimo or Clannism?
They believe in clannism btw why are you saying Somali muslims just say Somalis

Sxb you're just pissed off that Somalis don't accept you :farmajoyaab:

Somali's in general don't accept each other along some mythical clan lines, if they don't accept one another even though they share the same language and religion because of qabill, you really think they will accept anyone else ?

Somalida in general have this internal conflict that is going on with in them they don't even know about, but yet it stares at them straight in the face.

Somali's in general don't accept each other along some mythical clan lines, if they don't accept one another even though they share the same language and religion because of qabill, you really think they will accept anyone else ?

Somalida in general have this internal conflict that is going on with in them they don't even know about, but yet it stares at them straight in the face.
Yeah I agree

NICCA

هدا بلدي
This form of radical Salafism that has been manufactured in Saudi and imported to Somalia for the last 30 years is a bigger threat to Somalinimo in my opinion. I have cousins who unfortunately adhere to Wahhabism and they say braindead things like "All muslims belong to one Ummah, I'm closer to some dhegacas in the gulf than to my fellow Somali who is not religious".

:قال الله في قراءن
وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ

And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Qur’aan), and be not divided among yourselves

Allah does not want divison rather but a Ummah

The Prophet said also

ع الْمُسْلِمُونَ كَرَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ إِنْ اشْتَكَى عَيْنُهُ اشْتَكَى كُلُّهُ وَإِنْ اشْتَكَى رَأْسُهُ اشْتَكَى كُلُّهُ

The ummah is one man if the eye is in pain the full body will be in agony and when the head is in pain the body will be in agony.

My brother in religion if Mogadishu was being bombed want you feel bad, if a muslim girl was thrown dead in a dumpster won't you feel sad.

If the Haraam (god forbid) was gonna be destoryed by America won't you fight. Listen brother as a Muslim divisin is your enemy.

Somalinimo is bullshit, you only help each other when you are the same qabil. Somalis really hate everybody and even themselves.

A bunch of degenerate fools:bell:

NICCA

هدا بلدي
Somalinimo is bullshit, you only help each other when you are the same qabil. Somalis really hate everybody and even themselves.

A bunch of degenerate fools:bell:
Somalinimo is a tangible thing you will never hear a somali say do it for Somali rather for our qabil.

Car maanta gaal ha sheegto somaalinimo, iklahan ka daadin. Wallahi oo billaahi if these gaalo don't stop jidkay ku socdaan, ilaahay naarta naarta zamhariira, jahannama, jaxeema haawiya ha idin ku fogeeyo. Wallahi oo billaahi siiba kuwa gaalnimada faafinaya, the ones that are spreading fitnah. Naclad baa idin dul saaran, yaa ahlu naar ummada ka fariista. Wax loo adkeesan karo maahan yaakhi

Car maanta gaal ha sheegto somaalinimo, iklahan ka daadin. Wallahi oo billaahi if these gaalo don't stop jidkay ku socdaan, ilaahay naarta naarta zamhariira, jahannama, jaxeema haawiya ha idin ku fogeeyo. Wallahi oo billaahi siiba kuwa gaalnimada faafinaya, the ones that are spreading fitnah. Naclad baa idin dul saaran, yaa ahlu naar ummada ka fariista. Wax loo adkeesan karo maahan yaakhi
Yeah.... cool story bro

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adoo xaarka iska meerin baad afka huurada leh igu soo taageysaa? Xaarkan kugu malooqi, gaalkad tahay was. ass niga. Bal gaalkan weynaaday eega, aniguu rabaa inuu saacadan I aamusiyo. Weerar culus baan idin ku qaaday adiga Iyo nooca
Get your fob ass out here. I can’t believe I’m arguing with a yellow stained teeth ass nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.