Does Cold Weather Promote Barbarism?

I'm not saying people from cold weather are evil barbarians.... but....

5 Weird Ways Cold Weather Affects Your Psyche

tbh I think this is why we hear about immigrants committing crime in Sweden.... I think they are crazy- they import people from hot countries and bring them into Sweden... I think they need to find places with hot weather and send them to places with hot weather

I think this will reduce crime as I think warm weather produces warmth amongst people and many good qualities

I cannot help but notice that Islam comes from the Middle East.... not the north pole

S*** im from Canada what you tryna say homie? :sass2:

You're not who I mean. I don't think I will see you as a Canadian anymore than I will see you as a Chinese if you were born in China.

Even if you live in cold weather, okay but you're one person.....

but now imagine if one thousand generations of your family lived in super cold weather...... how am I not to believe it would have an impact?

I see you as a person who is really from a completely different climate who just happens to live in a cold place tbh.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm not saying people from cold weather are evil barbarians.... but....

5 Weird Ways Cold Weather Affects Your Psyche

tbh I think this is why we hear about immigrants committing crime in Sweden.... I think they are crazy- they import people from hot countries and bring them into Sweden... I think they need to find places with hot weather and send them to places with hot weather

I think this will reduce crime as I think warm weather produces warmth amongst people and many good qualities

I cannot help but notice that Islam comes from the Middle East.... not the north pole

Nope. I think God created every nation accordingly & suitable to the geographic area they live in. A farah will live his best life in a desert than say an ice age.

Trending

Latest posts